Who is the Ukraine narrative going to embarrass enough to make them run off?

Rod

The election ran off boyrider 

collusion ran off Snot 

when the Ukraine thing blows up in the dems faces as it was designed to, which member here will finally be embarrassed enough to leave?

ill say ThpinnyVan. MC too dum to get an embarrass 

4 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

collusion ran off Snot 

when the Ukraine thing blows up in the dems faces as it was designed to, which member here will finally be embarrassed enough to leave?

Nobody AFJCOCKBREATH is too dumb to get embarrassed also, has ZERO pride or dignity complete fraud and steaming pile of shit :guzzle: he has been wrong about everything and is still posting nonsense 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Doesn’t matter to me what the outcome is. Just as long as the presidential harassment and drama continues. This is the reality TV president and america is getting exactly what it deserves and voted for. It’s quite fun. 

:lies:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Doesn’t matter to me what the outcome is. Just as long as the presidential harassment and drama continues. This is the reality TV president and america is getting exactly what it deserves and voted for. It’s quite fun. 

You have a lot of pent up hate inside. What do you think is the source of all this hate?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

collusion ran off Snot 

It's not like a raped asshole like you could ever be embarrassed enough to run off.  You are too unaware to realize how stupid you are.

Trumpsters: "There is nothing to this, I believe Trump when is said the phone call was perfect"

Hundreds of former U.S. security and foreign policy officials: "We support the impeachment inquiry of Donald Trump". There is definitely something here it is a “profound national security concern.”

Trumpsters: ""But but Trump told us a lie about Biden that we want to believe"

Edited by revkevsdi

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree. They were all lies.  I was quoting Trump, they were his lies. 

You shit eating liar and faggot Momo.  

:lies:You are the only shit eating liar posting here BarbieHandsAIDsPatient :fuckoff:

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, spin_dry said:

America does not deserve Hillary fucking Clinton or Donald Trump. These people are the worst examples of americans in our history. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It's not like a raped asshole like you could ever be embarrassed enough to run off.  You are too unaware to realize how stupid you are.

Trumpsters: "There is nothing to this, I believe Trump when is said the phone call was perfect"

Hundreds of former U.S. security and foreign policy officials: "We support the impeachment inquiry of Donald Trump". There is definitely something here it is a “profound national security concern.”

Trumpsters: ""But but Trump told us a lie about Biden that we want to believe"

and you guys said tool kit was not contagious 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Irony is how Trump won bitching about Hillary’s private server and now Trumps up to his Cheeto hair in his own secret server.

Fuckin beautiful 

no Trump won because your corrupt DNC lied and cheated because it was Hillerys turn and did not give a fuck  what it's sheep wanted 

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Irony is how Trump won bitching about Hillary’s private server and now Trumps up to his Cheeto hair in his own secret server.

Fuckin beautiful really.

So you see no difference between a private server located away from any official security and a government operated secure, "secret" server if you will? 

Was not the transcript produced instead of being bit-bleached out of existence?