Joe Rogan experience : Tulsi Gabbard

Tomas.

I started listening to the Joe Rogan Experience and I am finding it quite entertaining and informative. 

Yesterday I listened to the one with Tulsi. Now I realized I am not an American all that jazz. I like what she had to say. Kind of nice to see people with that attitude in politics.

In one of Joe's other podcasts he mentioned he had an episode with Bernie Sanders. Joe said it was really nice to have a long form conversation and really get to hear him out, instead of just the yelling and screaming matches you seen on TV.

It is around 2 hours and 40 minutes but I think it is well worth the listen.

http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/tulsi-gabbard-2

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

She would be a killer candidate if she was more pro 2nd amendment and more fiscally conservative.   Unfortunately she is neither of those things.

I do love her stances on foreign policy and 4th amendment rights.   At least what we've heard so far.  The real question is if elected is she strong enough to stand up to the deep state.   They are the ones pushing war and loss of our rights.  

Edited by Highmark

In the podcast she claims that that she will stand up against the deep state. They talk a lot about the cronie capitalism and needless foreign regime changes and how they need to stop.

They didn't talk about the second or environment. Based on everything else, she is top notch if she stuck to her word.

17 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

In the podcast she claims that that she will stand up against the deep state. They talk a lot about the cronie capitalism and needless foreign regime changes and how they need to stop.

They didn't talk about the second or environment. Based on everything else, she is top notch if she stuck to her word.

Depends on your views.   I don't agree with her on medicare for all, free college, green new deal and other fiscal issues much less her stance on abortion.   To each their own though.  :bc:

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She would be a killer candidate if she was more pro 2nd amendment and more fiscally conservative.   Unfortunately she is neither of those things.

I do love her stances on foreign policy and 4th amendment rights.   At least what we've heard so far.  The real question is if elected is she strong enough to stand up to the deep state.   They are the ones pushing war and loss of our rights.  

Yeah she's basically trump when it comes to spending and he so far is trying to pass more firearm regulations than Obama did. I'd vote Tulsi all the way, no way I'd vote for Trump and will probably be 3rd party since Tulsi got railroaded and the remaining Dems are a joke. Trump is a fiscal policy nightmare and no true conservative can deny that

Edited by GGNHL

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Depends on your views.   I don't agree with her on medicare for all, free college, green new deal and other fiscal issues much less her stance on abortion.   To each their own though.  :bc:

I am not for free college or the green new deal either. 

Hypothetically speaking if she was able to put the brakes on the military industrial complex, there would be a huge surplus of money for things that desperately need it like education and healthcare, ect.

I am not up to date on any one candidate's platform. I am not voting so I don't care enough to really dive deep but I do care enough to get an idea of what is going on lol

Edited by Tomas.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

More fiscally conservative than the current republicans? That should be easy enough. :lol: 

I just finished her first appearance on the JRE from last year and it is also very enlightening. I learned quite a bit about how the system works.

I am kind of surprised she hasn't been suicided yet.

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

I just finished her first appearance on the JRE from last year and it is also very enlightening. I learned quite a bit about how the system works.

I am kind of surprised she hasn't been suicided yet.

Polling is too low for her to be a real threat. I sure hope she can get some traction or the DNC party machine will bury her with their debate rules, or whatever else they can think of.

6 hours ago, Tomas. said:

I am not for free college or the green new deal either. 

Hypothetically speaking if she was able to put the brakes on the military industrial complex, there would be a huge surplus of money for things that desperately need it like education and healthcare, ect.

I am not up to date on any one candidate's platform. I am not voting so I don't care enough to really dive deep but I do care enough to get an idea of what is going on lol

I like her stand on military spending , but the whole. " hey lets not spend money we don't have on that when we can spend money we don't have on this" that kills it for me.

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Polling is too low for her to be a real threat. I sure hope she can get some traction or the DNC party machine will bury her with their debate rules, or whatever else they can think of.

THey already did. She didn't qualify for the last one. SHe's toast. 

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She just qualified for the October democrat debates...  some other guy did as well...  so up to 12 and it will be a 2 night debate.