Trail closure

Reevester

Hearing and reading about a lot of trail closures this coming season. Looking like D123 in through Burks falls and the 305 will have closures and I had a friend with a club tell me the D trail near Aspdin on Du Ya Wanna trails will have a bit of road running because of landowner issues as well as trails 82 and 83. I feel like there might be a lot of this in the coming season. sucks :(

18 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Hearing and reading about a lot of trail closures this coming season. Looking like D123 in through Burks falls and the 305 will have closures and I had a friend with a club tell me the D trail near Aspdin on Du Ya Wanna trails will have a bit of road running because of landowner issues as well as trails 82 and 83. I feel like there might be a lot of this in the coming season. sucks :(

Some more in Parry sound with the 400 series trails.

I am afraid the writing has been on the walls for some time now, just a matter of time before the trail system shrunk, regardless what the driving force is.....it does suck though .

I imagine there will be bitching too from people stating that if they had known trails x,y,z was being closed, I would have never bought a trail pass....

Which reminds me, I should buy mine soon!

18 hours ago, Stoney said:

I am afraid the writing has been on the walls for some time now, just a matter of time before the trail system shrunk, regardless what the driving force is.....it does suck though .

I imagine there will be bitching too from people stating that if they had known trails x,y,z was being closed, I would have never bought a trail pass....

Which reminds me, I should buy mine soon!

Whats wrong with that?

3 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Whats wrong with that?

Trails close all the time, for various reasons...and will continue too, it is a reality of life and the sport we choose to partake in, bitching about it will not change that, either accept it and continue to ride where you still can or perhaps it is time to give it up.

The days of trying to cater to everyone are gone, be happy with what is available.

Fewer trails, could mean they get touched more by the clubs, could also mean more riders on these trails beating them up faster, just depend on where mother nature decides to drop her load and where the people will gravitate too.