New England snowmobile trails in summer

I think these guys either have high-testosterone levels, or they lack the fear, self-preservation instinct. Either way, they might end-up splattered like many great racers before them, and there are plenty of us to watch and be entertained by it. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

straddles nh maine border, east of pittsburg 

Looks like BOSEBUCK MOUNTAIN area, north of Aziscohos Lake. I sure do miss goin' up there. 

Sonofa bitch. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

yep, ever fish that lake?

No, closest we fished was Umbagog. Fished all afternoon, not one bite. Around 6pm, every cast we caught a smallie!! Unbelievable!! I'd like to get a camp or trailer up in that area. 

I used to get some grouse right near Umbagog. 

Goddamnit, I sure do miss goin' up there.  

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think these guys either have high-testosterone levels, or they lack the fear, self-preservation instinct. Either way, they might end-up splattered like many great racers before them, and there are plenty of us to watch and be entertained by it. 

Racers come from all walks of life, all shapes and sizes.  Testosterone, lack of fear or self preservation has nothing to do with it.  

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Racers come from all walks of life, all shapes and sizes.  Testosterone, lack of fear or self preservation has nothing to do with it.  

Ah no, sorry to disagree. Slamming against a tree at 60mph is not something that a lot of guys are too keen about. Yes, they can go for years with no crashes, but all it takes is once, and your life can be ruined. For many guys, the price of glory is too high.  

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ah no, sorry to disagree. Slamming against a tree at 60mph is not something that a lot of guys are too keen about. Yes, they can go for years with no crashes, but all it takes is once, and your life can be ruined. For many guys, the price of glory is too high.  

Racing is safer now then it has ever been.  It wasn't all that long ago we'd loose 1 or 2 open wheel oval racers a week during race season in the US and Canada.