cant wait to have the little buggers work harder

7 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

It's the Congolese woman's fault. They have no education, no jobs, no money, but they spread their legs and get mounted and bred, like the brood sows that they are. Sorry, but not sorry. 

Most of you white guys don't know the mentality of Africans.  

Repeat of a previous post I made some time ago:

My neighbor's grand-daughter went with a church group to Africa. The girl told the grand-mother that men from the villages get up in the morning, and go from village to village, mounting women!!!

This is something that a wild boar would do, mounting feral sows. You guys just don't get what you're dealing with!

These people are one step above a fukken ANIMAL. You can not help these people, you just have to let nature 

starve or disease them out. Problem is, they are bringing all their diseases over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The plantation owners in the south left us with a, ANTHROPOLOGICAL TIME BOMB, ready to explode.

To my friends here: Have weapons, water, food, fuel, first-aid, stockpiled. Some day, you're gonna' need it.