2020 arctic cat 8000 RR is clutched completely different than the 2019 RR

Rod

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....it got exactly like every thread. Toyler says retarded shit and gets called on it and then acts like momo. 

He said clutching was different.  He never said it meant the engine made more power.  Or, did I miss it?  

Some of this is just nonsense bickering....at least it’s sled related though.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He said clutching was different.  He never said it meant the engine made more power.  Or, did I miss it?  

Lots of people still mad over the 2020 cat 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes....he said clutching was different implying that because he thinks it makes more power.

Cat changes clutching on identical sleds year over year all the time. It's a supplier thing sometimes. It means s zero. 

They could add 3 grams to each weight and 50lbs to the finish on the primary and it changed nothing. 

It makes Buttcocks all moist though 

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Lots of people still mad over Cat.

Fixed.  A tiny company with chronic poor leadership choices that puts out a race winning sled has had many people upset for decades.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes....he said clutching was different implying that because he thinks it makes more power.

Cat changes clutching on identical sleds year over year all the time. It's a supplier thing sometimes. It means s zero. 

They could add 3 grams to each weight and 50lbs to the finish on the primary and it changed nothing. 

I didn’t read it as that but maybe that’s what he was implying since he is a “straight liner”.  :dunno:

I’m more interested in what they are doing with the new torque curves and how the clutching will help transfer it to the ground.  Cat isn’t known for quality clutching calibrations which I’ve always found weird.   

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fixed.  A tiny company with chronic poor leadership choices that puts out a race winning sled has had many people upset for decades.  

I didn’t read it as that but maybe that’s what he was implying since he is a “straight liner”.  :dunno:

I’m more interested in what they are doing with the new torque curves and how the clutching will help transfer it to the ground.  Cat isn’t known for quality clutching calibrations which I’ve always found weird.   

Cat is known for probably the worst clutching in history. The fucking retard meth heads cant even figure out simple offset equations. Just dumb as fuck

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Cat is known for probably the worst clutching in history. The fucking retard meth heads cant even figure out simple offset equations. Just dumb as fuck

Their secondary has been complete garbage for years and their primary is sturdy but, a bit lacking from the factory.  I’m unimpressed with their new Team secondary collaboration so far compared to actual Team components but, the new primary seems to be doing well.  

Poo has had great clutching for some time now.  It all comes down to quality components and Poo at least chose not to skimp here.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I just said the clutching is completely different and you had a spasm 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Their secondary has been complete garbage for years and their primary is sturdy but, a bit lacking from the factory.  I’m unimpressed with their new Team secondary collaboration so far compared to actual Team components but, the new primary seems to be doing well.  

Poo has had great clutching for some time now.  It all comes down to quality components and Poo at least chose not to skimp here.  

Theres benefits to the team that few utilize 

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

If it's same power and epa compliant it's a win.

Question is longevity.

Cats lived because of oil andfuel usage. They gonna be lean like Poo and Doo to pass.

We always turned down the oil on the cats. Then throw a couple vents on the air box and it doesn’t run rich anymore. Simple stuff.

20 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not what I said.   I said because they put in heavier weights doesn't automatically mean the new engine is that much more powerful.  

Give me a little credit.  

Yah it does threw the entire power bend it makes more power :bc:

• Thanks 1