Blood pressure pills contaminated

Several blood-pressure meds have been re-called, due to being contaminated with CARCINOGENIC contaminants.

From where else????? CHINA!!! 

I keep telling you guyz, China and the American mother-fukken businessmen who want more profit, need to have their skulls crushed. 

Chinese people are no fukken good!!!! ASIANS are no fukken good. Most of those fukken foreigners ARE NO FUKKEN GOOD!!!

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Several blood-pressure meds have been re-called, due to being contaminated with CARCINOGENIC contaminants.

From where else????? CHINA!!! 

I keep telling you guyz, China and the American mother-fukken businessmen who want more profit, need to have their skulls crushed. 

Chinese people are no fukken good!!!! ASIANS are no fukken good. Most of those fukken foreigners ARE NO FUKKEN GOOD!!!

You dont like asians, you dont like blacks, you dont like people who live on the coast, you dont like dogs. Faggot! Do you like anything besides big black cock in your mouth!!!!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Then don't buy shit that's made in China. 

EVERYTHING is made in CHINA!!! How the fuck can I tell if a med is made in China, and it's contaminated???

Are you a Chinese Italian or somethin'?  

STEVE PAO CHING. 

" Hey Steve, I'll have some Peking Duck with Crab Rangoons, when you're done with that sprinkler head. "   

23 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You dont like asians, you dont like blacks, you dont like people who live on the coast, you dont like dogs. Faggot! Do you like anything besides big black cock in your mouth!!!!

I don't like 39 year-old boys who still live in their mother's basement, have no full-time job, have no welding equipment, look at their nieces on the boat in their little bathing suits, then goes in and drinks hard liquor, and beats off.

Yeah, that's a real cool guy!!

Then accuses people of liking big black cocks, who have posted their broads, and offered for 8 years to take the GDT!! Oh yeah, he's OK....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't like 39 year-old boys who still live in their mother's basement, have no full-time job, have no welding equipment, look at their nieces on the boat in their little bathing suits, then goes in and drinks hard liquor, and beats off.

Then accuses people of liking big black cocks, who have posted their broads, and offered for 8 years to take the GDT!! Oh yeah, he's OK....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is you HOMO 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who are you talking about old man? When you gonna take some of your riches and buy a Tuff 28, faggot?

Just now, The One said:

That is you HOMO 

Oh, here we go folks!! 45 year old guy named 800 DRAGON, now POSING as a 16 year old kid!!! LMAO!! 

How fucked-up is that!! Lmao!!! 

What is it Draggy, do you have some boy trapped in your house, and you're assuming his identity???

Who in their right fukken mind would POSE as a 16 year old kid!!

OK, how's this? I am so convinced that you are 800 DRAGON, I will give 10Gs if you are not!!!

That's right $10,000.00 USD!!!

Louis CK, and Joel will have to give computer expert access to all their servers, passwords, etc. 

If either YOU or 800 DRAGON is on a PROXY SERVER, it will give me the right to strike you TWO TIMES in the face area, with a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, here we go folks!! 45 year old guy named 800 DRAGON, now POSING as a 16 year old kid!!! LMAO!! 

How fucked-up is that!! Lmao!!! 

What is it Draggy, do you have some boy trapped in your house, and you're assuming his identity???

Who in their right fukken mind would POSE as a 16 year old kid!!

OK, how's this? I am so convinced that you are 800 DRAGON, I will give 10Gs if you are not!!!

That's right $10,000.00 USD!!!

Louis CK, and Joel will have to give computer expert access to all their servers, passwords, etc. 

If either YOU or 800 DRAGON is on a PROXY SERVER, it will give me the right to strike you TWO TIMES in the face area, with a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE.

Ur a welcher lmao and no kev144 is 800 dragon 

• Platinum Contributing Member

My mother takes pills for her high blood pressure. Because of this problem in China, there is now a shortage of the pill she normally takes. The doctor had to change her prescription last week. On Saturday she went to emergency with blood pressure over 200. They've now changed her meds again and she's monitoring her blood. She's worried she's going to have a stroke. They say it will be another couple month before her normal pills are back on the shelves.

Shitty deal for her.

Sorry for the interruption.

You boys can go back to your faggot talk now.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

My mother takes pills for her high blood pressure. Because of this problem in China, there is now a shortage of the pill she normally takes. The doctor had to change her prescription last week. On Saturday she went to emergency with blood pressure over 200. They've now changed her meds again and she's monitoring her blood. She's worried she's going to have a stroke. They say it will be another couple month before her normal pills are back on the shelves.

Shitty deal for her.

My old man had a series of small strokes two months ago, I gotta call him and find out if this affects his meds any.

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Who are you talking about old man? When you gonna take some of your riches and buy a Tuff 28, faggot?

I checked a few days ago, he has another 28 for sale. I don't like the paint scheme at all, and it's got twin 300 outboards, which I don't want. 

• That blue bastid he had a while ago with the 860 was a nice lookin' rig. Big money though. 

I took my boat out yesterday for the first time in 3 years. 12 foot aluminum boat, with a 15 hp outboard.

OMG!!! Here I should be throttling a 125 MPH rig out of the channel on Winnepesaukee , and I'm going up and down a local river steering a 12 footer from the handle!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I checked a few days ago, he has another 28 for sale. I don't like the paint scheme at all, and it's got twin 300 outboards, which I don't want. 

• That blue bastid he had a while ago with the 860 was a nice lookin' rig. Big money though. 

I took my boat out yesterday for the first time in 3 years. 12 foot aluminum boat, with a 15 hp outboard.

OMG!!! Here I should be throttling a 125 MPH rig out of the channel on Winnepesaukee , and I'm going up and down a local river steering a 12 footer from the handle!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Yeah but you got a 98% on a boating safety test desgined for a 10 year old, so there is that....

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Shitty deal for her.

Yup, those faggot Chinks, contaminating our stuff....AGAIN!!! 

Make sure she gets the good stuff soon. Good luck. 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

My old man had a series of small strokes two months ago, I gotta call him and find out if this affects his meds any.

NOW, you know why I hate ASIANS. Some people think the Chinese are doing this on purpose. Fukken breeding rats. 

Anyway, I hope he gets the right meds SOON. There has to be someplace to get a couple months supply. 

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah but you got a 98% on a boating safety test desgined for a 10 year old, so there is that....

It was a 98.5!! Get bent, and go upstairs and pay your mother the rent!!! 

25 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Haven't you ever heard of people that lived like bag-people, and had tons of money when they died? 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kev is not gay, he can't be 800 Dragon!!

He's really trying to push that claim.  Maybe he's moody because I handed him ownage on fs1 that he had to threaten to sue me 

Just now, Kev144 said:

He's really trying to push that claim.  Maybe he's moody because I handed him ownage on fs1 that he had to threaten to sue me 

LMAO!!! Yeah, remember that!!! OMG!! Wouldn't you pay money to see who this faggot REALLY IS!!! :lol: