GM takes a steamy piss all over the gt350

Rod

38 minutes ago, Dave said:

Would you be saying all this dribble if it was a mustang?....I think not.

Yes I would... for me I need an apple to apple comparison to be an equitable assessment. Too many variables and too many unknowns to make a statement of superiority of one over the other.

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

will still take the AMG  any day .

just cant go back to sporting a mullet any more and don't tihnk my wife wants to join the fast pitch or dart team   

You are new here so I'll help you out a little. AMG  is a nickname for Jay, @SVT Renegade XRS not the car :bc:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yes I would... for me I need an apple to apple comparison to be an equitable assessment. Too many variables and too many unknowns to make a statement of superiority of one over the other.

Ok.

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Nope.....   ford took the lead on the 10. GM's baby is some sort of 9 speed or something for front drive cars and CUV that ford will get to use for giving GM the 10 speed

http://www.caranddriver.com/flipbook/10-things-to-know-about-the-new-fordgm-10-speed-automatic-transmission

Lol wrong. GM was nice and knows Ford is no competition 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Like lap times at the Ring? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

So when Ford beats chevy the Pom poms are out in full force. When Chevy beats Ford they question the track, driver barometric pressure, windshield wiper blades etc. :lmao: 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So when Ford beats chevy the Pom poms are out in full force. When Chevy beats Ford they question the track, driver barometric pressure, windshield wiper blades etc. :lmao: 

Ford guys sound like HRC supporters... :lol2:

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm a Chevy guy through and through. But, I'm also a racing fan and track conditions are a big factor.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Ya those were given already....he just wants to see himself type I think. :lol:

If you're too thick to realize that there are other variables such as the driver, the conditions, sunny, cloudy, windy etc. then I really feel sorry for you.

Same car different day, same car different driver will yield different times on the same track. Do you really think that Camaro will hit the exact same lap time over and over without any variance.

Edited by 02sled

8 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Camaro pewped on the gt350. And on regular tires not race tires like the 350r

They has to go to a bigger motor and supercharger to beat a na 5.2 by 2 seconds?  "Golf clap"

:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sludgey said:

Camaro pewped on the gt350. And on regular tires not race tires like the 350r

Now you're confusing things... you've been talking about the Mustang GT350 as being the one the Camaro beat on time by 2.6 seconds. I suggested that you should compare the Mustang R  and now you're trying to slide it in as the one you were using all along....

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

If you're too thick to realize that there are other variables such as the driver, the conditions, sunny, cloudy, windy etc. then I really feel sorry for you.

Same car different day, same car different driver will yield different times on the same track. Do you really think that Camaro will hit the exact same lap time over and over without any variance.

Like i said if it was the other way around you would be beating your chest.

Jesus Cripe!!!!!!!! Do you really think that all the automotive shows, magazines and whatever other test facilities run every vehicle on the same day every time. It is what it is...... The Camaro ran a faster time plain and simple. If you would like I'll let a friend of mine, who's an engineer on the Camaro program, know that he and his buds werent being fair to the Mustang boys by running on a better day than them. :cry: