GM takes a steamy piss all over the gt350

Rod

57 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I like both but the fatass chevy can't even come close to the GT in the cool factor

I'm not sure of this because I don't really follow supercars, but I thought I read the new camaros lost a lot of weight and were now substantially less than the mustangs. :dunno: 

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

I'm not sure of this because I don't really follow supercars, but I thought I read the new camaros lost a lot of weight and were now substantially less than the mustangs. :dunno: 

Only so much weight you can take off of a car that has a back seat. It's an everyday man's performance car. World class performance is going to cost around 6 figures... For starters...

2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I don't follow it very much either so maybe the camaro lost a lot of weight , but I have seen the new ones and they still look like a big fat ugly brick   :bc:

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It would be a riot to test drive them back to back. I'd probable take the ZL1 because I like the looks better.

They're both pretty cool, along with the Challenger. I'd be happy with any of them but would likely go with Mustang based on the sound the 5.2 makes.

I should never own one however lol. Ask Ludwig about the time we took his Cobra out after a Michigan game.

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

2.6 secs slower is more then a fooball field... :lol: poor damg

How many of analers public hairs is that... So AMG can look in the mirror and figure out how long that is 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I deal with meatheads like you everyday. Save your bullshit for the other kids...

They may be intimidated by you , I'm not.

Like I said, anytime you wanna try , woman 

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'd have you in the trunk too Nits   :3gears::hay:

Not after I stuff your shoes up your ass first :finger:

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I'd go straight to the ford gt,a 15...not the gay ecofuck version for 17?

'15? 

1 hour ago, Sludgey said:

So the gt350 is slower cause it's inferior?

Stupid Canuck faggot. You're even more clueless than Analreciever. 

• Gold Member

Pretty crazy how well that new Ford 10 Speed automatic that the camaro is running performs.  I would guess the mustang will put the new 10 speed they are letting GM use in the mustang...  F150's have this same transmission.  Everything it seems is faster with automatics these days.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

It's a GM 10 speed. GM realizes that Ford is no competition and is going to let Ford use it to be nice 

Nope.....   ford took the lead on the 10. GM's baby is some sort of 9 speed or something for front drive cars and CUV that ford will get to use for giving GM the 10 speed

http://www.caranddriver.com/flipbook/10-things-to-know-about-the-new-fordgm-10-speed-automatic-transmission

Edited by BOHICA

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They may be intimidated by you , I'm not.

Like I said, anytime you wanna try , woman 

Not after I stuff your shoes up your ass first :finger:

'15? 

Stupid Canuck faggot. You're even more clueless than Analreciever. 

Sorry . Typo ..Supposed to be 05

18 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ya relatively slower.....

You can't see the forest for the trees. 2.6 seconds over say 5 miles versus 2.6 seconds over 1/2 mile is a big variable. Still no mention of the conditions and the driver. The driver is one of the biggest variables. I've watched Indy cars race where the same car same track different day and lap times vary significantly. Gee I wonder why if as you seem to believe the car itself is the only criteria that counts. 

How about doing a better comparison of the Camaro to the street legal race ready mustang rather than the standard GT 350

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You can't see the forest for the trees. 2.6 seconds over say 5 miles versus 2.6 seconds over 1/2 mile is a big variable. Still no mention of the conditions and the driver. The driver is one of the biggest variables. I've watched Indy cars race where the same car same track different day and lap times vary significantly. Gee I wonder why if as you seem to believe the car itself is the only criteria that counts. 

How about doing a better comparison of the Camaro to the street legal race ready mustang rather than the standard GT 350

Those are the excuses that the loser uses...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Would you be saying all this dribble if it was a mustang?....I think not.