GM takes a steamy piss all over the gt350

Rod

Hmmm, don't see where it says anything about the GT350 in the GM propaganda article. It doesn't provide a comparison. The  race ready street legal Mustang probably is a much better performer than the Camaro

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/media-room/2016/07/ford-reveals-most-race-ready-and-road-legal--ole-yeller--mustang.html

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Hmmm, don't see where it says anything about the GT350 in the GM propaganda article. It doesn't provide a comparison. The  race ready street legal Mustang probably is a much better performer than the Camaro

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/media-room/2016/07/ford-reveals-most-race-ready-and-road-legal--ole-yeller--mustang.html

If you are a biased ford guy sure

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

The GT 350R's time at the ring was 7:32.20 seconds, the Camaro clocked 7:29.60, the numbers say the Camaro is a better performer.

https://nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The GT 350R's time at the ring was 7:32.20 seconds, the Camaro clocked 7:29.60, the numbers say the Camaro is a better performer.

https://nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/

2.6 seconds difference.... couldn't possibly be the driver or conditions at that moment in time could it.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

2.6 seconds difference.... couldn't possibly be the driver or conditions at that moment in time could it.

ZL1 Supercharged 6.2 VS GT350 N/A 5.2   And it's only 2.6 seconds behind :lol::lmao:   

Pour GM 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

They're both kick ass cars...pick your flavor. :bc: 

17 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

ZL1 Supercharged 6.2 VS GT350 N/A 5.2   And it's only 2.6 seconds behind :lol::lmao:   

Pour GM 

Tylar buttcock, would you expect anything other?  I actually laugh out loud at their commercials.  Especially the truck bed one.  

36 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Tylar buttcock, would you expect anything other?  I actually laugh out loud at their commercials.  Especially the truck bed one.  

And both GM and Dodge are following the lead set by Ford and transitioning to aluminum bodies...

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

And both GM and Dodge are following the lead set by Ford and transitioning to aluminum bodies...

Ford really got the jump on that one for sure. I think maybe GM was skeptical and wanted to see how it played out. Now they are behind and trying to catch up. Although I'm not sure the beds on the trucks will be aluminum. Body side closures yeah

Just now, Anler said:

2.6 seconds is a good amount of a lead. How embarrassing to be a Ford sheep... Shame...

Faster is, well faster....... As far as the driver and conditions comment, I suppose the same could be said for the GT when it beat the Vettes at LeMan. Get over it. I will assume that Ford will come out with something faster at some point.

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Faster is, well faster....... As far as the driver and conditions comment, I suppose the same could be said for the GT when it beat the Vettes at LeMan. Get over it. I will assume that Ford will come out with something faster at some point.

Ford is always playing catch up when it comes to power, speed, comfort, reliability, handling, looks, features, technology, and likability...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Ford is always playing catch up when it comes to power, speed, comfort, reliability, handling, looks, features, technology, and likability...

I'll bet a GM janitor can clean floors faster than a Ford janitor, too.