Why is Momo such a god damned liar?

frenchy

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Let me guess.....everyone in here throwing out the term "pothead"  drinks more than their share of alcohol....fucking drunks....   :news:

I do niether. But have drank and have used pot...lots over the years. Momo has railed on weed for years. Then he suddenly is an expert grower and user, then he is not....ie: a liar.

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I do niether. But have drank and have used pot...lots over the years. Momo has railed on weed for years. Then he suddenly is an expert grower and user, then he is not....ie: a liar.

:lies:from the CUNT 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lies?  What part do you deny?  The expert part maybe?  Thats about the only thing you could dispute. 

momo can't keep track of his lies. There's simply too many of them.

all he can do is focus on constantly posting blatantly graphic homosexual references

Edited by frenchy

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lies?  What part do you deny?  The expert part maybe?  Thats about the only thing you could dispute. 

I never railed against weed smokers there are a lot on here, just NeoFascistHimmlerStoner cuz he is chronic and has extreame brain damage from it :finger3:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

momo can't keep track of his lies. There's simply too many of them.

all he can do is focus on is constantly posting blatantly graphic homosexual references

More :lies:from bottom feeding shitforbrains midget parasite 

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:48 PM, Momorider said:

This fucking little pipsqueek retarded kid drug addict comes on here as ignorant as ever and thinks he can just post his usual drivel and nonsensical BULLFUCKINGSHIT and get away with it :lmao: just got to laugh at just how fucking stupid and idiotic today's Millennials are

Said to WildBoer

That's one. Chalk up another lie for MOMO!

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 4:23 PM, Momorider said:

Sorry I'm not a druggy fuckup like you I don't know all the drug talk and stoner lingo like you do :nuts: 

And another. Said to Boered.

MOMO once again confirms he is a lying POS with his own lies.

58 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah he is well maybe you cuz you are so dumb :guzzle: or had a stroke or somthing :finger2:

Does the name 1trailmaker ring a bell?  

You've never said anything about me being a stoner.   Link it up if you have. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: yah triggered by two midgets who both look like the dirty end of a fuckstick,  micro penises even  :lol2: your funny Sheepshitforbrains  

:lol: :lmao:

11 hours ago, frenchy said:

Ah sorry. I’m not the stinky pothead. You are. Not up to speed on this stuff 

When did you quit? 

:snack:

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Let me guess.....everyone in here throwing out the term "pothead"  drinks more than their share of alcohol....fucking drunks....   :news:

:owned:

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

And another. Said to Boered.

MOMO once again confirms he is a lying POS with his own lies.

:lmao: now the midget bottom feeder is sucking the CUNTs cock like he is some how a normal human :lol2: you can't make this obsessed insanity up :guzzle: what a fucking pathetic lying shit stain the bottom feeding shitforbrains midget fucking cockbreathed homosexual is :flush:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, frenchy said:

Said to WildBoer

That's one. Chalk up another lie for MOMO!

tenor.gif

That little fucktard smokes crack  and coke and smack you insane fuck it's not pot you ignorant lying obsessed POS bottom feeding maggot :fuckoff:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: now the midget bottom feeder is sucking the CUNTs cock like he is some how a normal human :lol2: you can't make this obsessed insanity up :guzzle: what a fucking pathetic lying shit stain the bottom feeding shitforbrains midget fucking cockbreathed homosexual is :flush:

Look at all that dick talk....oh Fordy you better reprimand your pal!!!!!! 

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at all that dick talk....oh Fordy you better reprimand your pal!!!!!! 

Wonder if the massive stoner takes a bong hit first or is it straight to the gay talk right out of his disgusting sack at 5am 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

Wonder if the massive stoner takes a bong hit first or is it straight to the gay talk right out of his disgusting sack at 5am 

Your a lying sack of shit Frog, and :wrong: AGAIN. Just gloss over the fact you got :owned: AGAIN you massive homosexual cock headed fucking bottom feeding FUCK 

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:59 PM, Momorider said:

Bipolarhooknose and a bunch of other imbeciles and brain dead weed users never learnt that grade-school internet lesson :flush: 

Momo lies - AGAIN!

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 9:59 PM, Momorider said:

Weed smoker :guzzle: 

Momo lies - AGAIN

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 12:23 PM, Momorider said:

Don't think Johnson can win :lol: Yah no fucking shit all his is is a spoiler oh and a weed smoking clown 

Momo lies - AGAIN

There you go momo you fat piece of shit. All people who are not noggin that you insulted for their use of pot while being a massive pothead yourself. Caught in another BOLD FACED LIE

Kinda like you make fun of Anler for being fat while you yourself are so fat you are too afraid to even post a pic of yourself and threatened to sue a small snowmobile club because you are so ashamed of your appearance. Loser

:owned: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1