Why is Momo such a god damned liar?

frenchy

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I know what happened.  Momo's dog at his crop of weed and took a big shit in the basement.  As soon as momo smelled the shit he snatched it up and ate it.  He got "so fucked up" by eating pot laced dog shit.  

You are a sick follower dwarf shitforbrains and a fucking gullible Liar :bullshit: all the midget POS posts 

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Vaping his home grown weed?  I don't know much about vaping but I didn't think it worked that way.  Either way vaping is just another form of smoking IMO.  

No....vaping isnt smoking. Its vaping. They make dry herb vaporizers. You can vape bud. I guess it's a different buzz

Just now, frenchy said:

fellas, let's not get off track here. Back to the topic at hand - that being momo and his disgusting fat frame that he's ashamed to show pictures of on here being a fucking lying POS.

Nutter - "well , he's not small"

:lol:

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Vaping his home grown weed?  I don't know much about vaping but I didn't think it worked that way.  Either way vaping is just another form of smoking IMO.  

Well nothing is burned and there is no fire or ash so you would be :wrong: like you are about everything like the Frog and the Bipolarhooknose shitforbrains, the entire lot of you sodomites are actually :finger3:Dumb FUCKS 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well nothing is burned and there is no fire or ash so you would be :wrong: like you are about everything like the Frog and the Bipolarhooknose shitforbrains, the entire lot of you sodomites are actually :finger3:Dumb FUCKS 

So this :stoned:  means vaping now?  

Why lie about it.