Why is Momo such a god damned liar?

frenchy

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

Momo makes many points 

More points and FACTS the heathen blaspheming French Frog FUCK used the Lords name in vane in a thread about me that is nothing but :lies: cuz I dont smoke, that is a fact as well as the fact the midget POS shitstain homosexual is a fucking LIAR :finger2: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

More points and FACTS the heathen blaspheming French Frog FUCK used the Lords name in vane in a thread about me that is nothing but :lies: cuz I dont smoke, that is a fact as well as the fact the midget POS shitstain homosexual is a fucking LIAR :finger2: 

Dang :owned: 

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Then why did you post this?   "I might need to get some more SODK :stoned: Just tried my first grow and I am so FUCKED UP"    What does :stoned: mean to you.  

Either way you are still a brain dead pot head. 

Remember when you used to make fun of Noggin for being a brain dead pot head?  Now you're the brain dead pot head.  

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Then why did you post this?   "I might need to get some more SODK :stoned: Just tried my first grow and I am so FUCKED UP"    What does :stoned: mean to you.  

Either way you are still a brain dead pot head. 

Remember when you used to make fun of Noggin for being a brain dead pot head?  Now you're the brain dead pot head.  

NeoFacistHimmlerStoner is a brain dead pot head, what is your excuse cuz you seemed to have had your brain fall out of your head somewhere along the line :finger:. breathing in to much unburnt fuel around drag cars and two stokes sleds for decades :dunno: Follower midget FUCK  :fuckyou:

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

NeoFacistHimmlerStoner is a brain dead pot head, what is your excuse cuz you seemed to have had your brain fall out of your head somewhere along the line :finger:. breathing in to much unburnt fuel around drag cars and two stokes sleds for decades :dunno: Follower midget FUCK  :fuckyou:

So you are a brain dead pot head.  When did you start consuming the weed?  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you are a brain dead pot head.  When did you start consuming the weed?  

18 minutes ago, Momorider said:

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Vaping his home grown weed?  I don't know much about vaping but I didn't think it worked that way.  Either way vaping is just another form of smoking IMO.  

Sure you can. No smoke & nothing is burned = not smoking.

The little frenchman fell on his ass with this thread ...

32 minutes ago, Momorider said:

8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg Posts What? :finger2:

poor momo. Such a coward it would be easy to dispel the truth about your morbidly obese and rotund frame with a simple pic. But you won't. Why?

Oh right, because you are a fat lying piece of shit. And a loser.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

poor momo. Such a coward it would be easy to dispel the truth about your morbidly obese and rotund frame with a simple pic. But you won't. Why?

Oh right, because you are a fat lying piece of shit. And a loser.

Just now, Momorider said:

Fucking Liar :finger2:FACT