And the NHL season starts....

irv

1 hour ago, irv said:

Going to cry; seriously?

https://globalnews.ca/news/6151647/don-cherry-immigrants-poppies/

Like I said, what Cherry said was spot on. Glad he had to balls to say it. We are brainwashed in this society not to speak up about injustices and double standards and most are afraid to say exactly what they think for fear of being called a racist even though what they have to say is the truth.

trudiot4.jpg

Liberals don't have critical thought capabilities, so it will be sinking in til the cows come home.

:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

looks like Don Cherry is finally going to get the boot he has deserved for some time.

He definitely crossed the line last Saturday night, and pissed off a lot of imports.

I,ll be very surprised if he doesn,t get fired before this Saturday night.

2 hours ago, irv said:

B.S. What he said was a 100% spot on! Funny how a Blackface Trudeau is acceptable but Don Cherry speaking the truth gets all the liberal's panties in a bunch. 

Weird that you two were talking about this at 11:00 instead of standing at a cenotaph.

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Trudeau black face - no one cares. Don expressed an option - fired. Isn’t that what the Vets fought for...freedom of speech. Sad world we have

Definately a fkd up world. The rainbow fkrs are pushing their agendas on the rest of the world

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

I was. Were you?

1650383398_nov111.thumb.jpg.9dd3a385989b5db5fdc75c7ee15cd776.jpg

I was at our local one.  I had my phone in my pocket on silent listening to the names of the people who served instead of talking shit on my phone. Obviously you were one of those disrespectful pretend patriots tapping away on their phones.  Did you take a selfie like a high school kid fucktard? 

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I watched it on tv, from 10.55 to 11.30. 

And sitting on your phone talking shit.  Thank you for your sacrifice.   

Veterans in their 80's and 90's were standing in -4 with snow blowing in their faces but that's nothing to your sacrifice.  

You can go back to defending Cherry for his patriotism in attacking "dose peeple."

57 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Trudeau black face - no one cares. Don expressed an option - fired. Isn’t that what the Vets fought for...freedom of speech. Sad world we have

Lot's of people cared that Trudeau wore blackface. That's why he lost so many seats.  If Conservatives had a decent candidate Trudeau would have been gone.  

Remember, it's freedom of speech not freedom from consequences. 

12 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Apparently they asked him to apologize, and he said, no f,n way. see ya

His snowflake fans will be crying their eyes out of his firing.  

They all believe soldiers died so that they were free to talk shit about immigrants. 

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I was at our local one.  I had my phone in my pocket on silent listening to the names of the people who served instead of talking shit on my phone. Obviously you were one of those disrespectful pretend patriots tapping away on their phones.  Did you take a selfie like a high school kid fucktard? 

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And sitting on your phone talking shit.  Thank you for your sacrifice.   

Veterans in their 80's and 90's were standing in -4 with snow blowing in their faces but that's nothing to your sacrifice.  

You can go back to defending Cherry for his patriotism in attacking "dose peeple."

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where were you?  Too busy trying to suck your own cock that you couldn't make it to the cenotaph and show some respect?

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lot's of people cared that Trudeau wore blackface. That's why he lost so many seats.  If Conservatives had a decent candidate Trudeau would have been gone.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

His snowflake fans will be crying their eyes out of his firing.  

They all believe soldiers died so that they were free to talk shit about immigrants. 

Fucking triggered retard :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Apparently they asked him to apologize, and he said, no f,n way. see ya

Good!! 

The backlash is going to be huge!! Firing the guy on the day of Remembrance is a low blow. This is something, as anyone knows, he took to heart and was very passionate about.

Fucking pansy whining liberals!! 

Liberals14.jpg

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

People are stupid, like you.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Good!! 

The backlash is going to be huge!! Firing the guy on the day of Remembrance is a low blow. This is something, as anyone knows, he took to heart and was very passionate about.

Fucking pansy whining liberals!! 

Liberals14.jpg

Grapes is going out in style, his way.:bc:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Grapes is going out in style, his way.:bc:

Yep. I'm glad he stood his ground but I hope this doesn't affect his other hockey engagements? 

• Like 1