And the NHL season starts....

irv

10 minutes ago, irv said:

Good!! 

The backlash is going to be huge!! Firing the guy on the day of Remembrance is a low blow. This is something, as anyone knows, he took to heart and was very passionate about.

Fucking pansy whining liberals!! 

Liberals14.jpg

It's the Conservatives that have needed the Wambulance    First Wexit and now poor Don Cherry "who only said what they were thinking about immigrants" gets the book.    I bet social media is full of people threatening to never watch Sportsnet again. Waaaaa

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep. I'm glad he stood his ground but I hope this doesn't affect his other hockey engagements? 

What other hockey engagements has he got ? I imagine any sponsors he had before this will be dropping him like a hot potato.

This will become political, no doubt about it. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Yep. I'm glad he stood his ground but I hope this doesn't affect his other hockey engagements? 

Me too and it will affect his other engagements but he’s 85 and has a net worth of 15 million.  He is OK and has had a gut full of leftards like revkevsdi

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

looks like Don Cherry is finally going to get the boot he has deserved for some time.

He definitely crossed the line last Saturday night, and pissed off a lot of imports.

I,ll be very surprised if he doesn,t get fired before this Saturday night.

He hates short ass Cat drivers too

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I was at our local one.  I had my phone in my pocket on silent listening to the names of the people who served instead of talking shit on my phone. Obviously you were one of those disrespectful pretend patriots tapping away on their phones.  Did you take a selfie like a high school kid fucktard? 

That was at 10:35 am well before the ceremony started and everyone knows you were nowhere near a ceremony today. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It's the Conservatives that have needed the Wambulance    First Wexit and now poor Don Cherry "who only said what they were thinking about immigrants" gets the book.    I bet social media is full of people threatening to never watch Sportsnet again. Waaaaa

Did you at least get dress up somewhat for the occasion, Kevvy, or did you just wear your normal everyday attire? 

Kevvy boom boom.jpg

• Haha 2

On 11/11/2019 at 6:01 PM, frenchy said:

That was at 10:35 am well before the ceremony started and everyone knows you were nowhere near a ceremony today. 

I was there. Damn cold too. Must be rough as hell on the old timers in wheelchairs. 

See any immigrants at yours?  Did you check them for a Poppy to make Don proud?

On 11/11/2019 at 3:56 PM, revkevsdi said:

nice fail . but expected from team cramps 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

nice fail . but expected from team cramps 

Talk about fail.  You’re on a thread defending an old fart who claimed immigrants don’t respect veterans. Meanwhile your POS POTUS stole 2 million from veterans. 

Go eat a bag of dicks. 

58 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Talk about fail.  You’re on a thread defending an old fart who claimed immigrants don’t respect veterans. Meanwhile your POS POTUS stole 2 million from veterans. 

Go eat a bag of dicks. 

why ?

would me eating a bag of dicks help fill your spank bank?

and actually the thread is the NHL season starts you just can't help your self from making the place smell like low tide