Truth Behind the Message...

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She wont get us nuked over a twitt

Yes cause that's likely to happen. Twitter causing wars in the near future. Give your head a shake!  FFS 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:video at bottom of post. 

NEW VIDEO OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS: ‘WHEN HE WINS, WE’RE GONNA BURN EVERY SINGLE NI**ER’

Although the veil of the hate-speak of Trump supporters is already paper-thin (make that thinner than the transparent wings of the flesh fly), the vitriolic comments casually spewed out over the citizen’s band radios of a convoy of Trump enthusiasts traveling from Wrentham to Foxboro, Massachusetts attest to the true nature of these folk.

These racist, hateful comments are often said to be taken out of context. In order to quash that argument, the following is a verbatim transcription of the CB interchange. Be forewarned, the language and intent of the comments are extremely disturbing.

What do you guys think about Barrack Obama?

F***king Ni**er.

Lynch the ni**gers by their dicks!

Yo, we got this comin’ out the speakers on bluetooth and that was wicked loud, and it was awesome!

Burn every single ni**er!

[Name] is too busy f**king blowin’ the driver of his truck, so he can’t talk right now.

Will somebody bring me a beer? I’m kind of thirsty [inaudible]

Hey [name], you want to use my c*ck as a vape?

All I know is they got plenty of trees to hang ni**ers from. So let’s get them Black Lives Matter mother fu**ers out here.

Lynch em!

Who’s the [inaudible] that’s blowing clouds with his vape in front of me?

What do you guys think about Black Lives Matter?

Hey [name], F*ck you for [inaudible] my truck!

We got to god damn shoot all of those god damn Black Lives Matter.

Who the f*ck are you?

I don’t think about Black Lives Matter cause it just don’t really matter at all to me.

They’re god damn terrorists.

[inaudible] an army truck. It’s just roasting coal.

Shut up [name]!

F*cking monkey!

Did anybody bring a piñata?

Just curious, how many crowd killers we have in this convoy just in case?

One.

Hey, can we try to hurry things up? I’m starting to overheat up here.

Yo, who brought the rope to lynch the blacks?

Yo, why don’t we just use the blacks for piñatas? They’re good enough.

We got zip ties.

We got a tow rope.

We got chains.

Hang em with all their EBT cards.

I got ten gallons of gasoline in the bed of my truck.

Tug of war.

Now all we’re missing is [inaudible]

Place your bets here two to one on [name]

Black people are great. I think everyone should own one.

Don’t worry. I got the lynching rope. I got the handcuffs. I got the Taser.

It's hard to believe a conversation like that could ever happen. I mean those people sound as dumb as tree stumps. If this is actually true then the United States is in real big trouble.

48 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

It's hard to believe a conversation like that could ever happen. I mean those people sound as dumb as tree stumps. If this is actually true then the United States is in real big trouble.

Buy a CB radio and I'm sure you will hear equally stupid talk even in Canada.

And if Trump sent someone into a BLM protest you'f hear the exact same opposite. Bunch of dumfbass people....both black and white. Act all shocked and outraged but ignore the Balck Panthers, BLM and all the hood rat ghetto boogers

48 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

It's true.  And they constitute a signidicant portion of his base.  I drove across rural MS in March....and Dump signs were everywhere.  What do poor white uneducated southerners with a history of racial intolerance have in common with a NY Billionaire?  Listen to the rhetoric :thumb:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It's true.  And they constitute a signidicant portion of his base.  I drove across rural MS in March....and Dump signs were everywhere.  What do poor white uneducated southerners with a history of racial intolerance have in common with a NY Billionaire?  Listen to the rhetoric :thumb:

The same thing Hillarry has with the inner city folk and the Hispanics.....not much at all if anything. They're both politicians telling them what they want to hear and you are carrying her pom poms

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And if Trump sent someone into a BLM protest you'f hear the exact same opposite. Bunch of dumfbass people....both black and white. Act all shocked and outraged but ignore the Balck Panthers, BLM and all the hood rat ghetto boogers

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did you understand the first one snowbeavis?

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Buy a CB radio and I'm sure you will hear equally stupid talk even in Canada.

For sure.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They would be even worse.

The facts are simple - Hillary supporters are more diverse and educated than Dumpers. :thumb: The continual excuses justifying Dump and his supporters merely confirms those in the OP :snack:

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The facts are simple - Hillary supporters are more diverse and educated than Dumpers. :thumb: The continual excuses justifying Dump and his supporters merely confirms those in the OP :snack:

Your boss is a Dump supporter.  Why don't go an call him out on it?

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

CvfS1SHWIAAbIlt.jpg

Trump supporters nice eh?

Cool,  I want one.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

And they're equal in their stupidity, confirming the idea that idiocy doesn't discriminate.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I need to get one for our dumb PM and Ontario premier as well.  Should be good target practice.

I was told by the local range that's state run that I couldn't use a target with a head silhouette. I tried putting up a zombie one and they said no sorry. 

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I was told by the local range that's state run that I couldn't use a target with a head silhouette. I tried putting up a zombie one and they said no sorry. 

Well it would be for throwing darts and using the pellet gun on my own property.:thumb:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I thought that Canada is real tough on hate? :dunno: 

We'll see how tough, this guy is a doofus. And imagine that, drives a lifted truck just like the CB radio dudes in Snowriders OP. Must be something about big lifts.

http://www.abbynews.com/news/398198891.html

Edited by 2strokemerc

3 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

are you serious? it's common place.