All most put her on its side today

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Rednecks last words: WATCH THIS! :lol:

:lol:.. although I think woody is either at high end of the redneck spectrum, or just a wannabe, I mean come on...he's driving a hummer :lol:although that's the first time I've ever seen one off roading.  Out here,they're only driving them on city streets :guzzle:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That's Mr Redneck to you. I happen to like a SXS that has Heat/ac and a plate on the bumper that lets me drive on the highway. I bought in 10 years ago and baby it. :dunno: 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Remind me to never buy any vehicles from you :lol:.. but seriously, glad you're actually using it :friends: 

7 hours ago, xcr700 said:

:lol:.. although I think woody is either at high end of the redneck spectrum, or just a wannabe, I mean come on...he's driving a hummer :lol:although that's the first time I've ever seen one off roading.  Out here,they're only driving them on city streets :guzzle:

No that's how we do it out here. Sometimes you just have to give zero fucks i give him credit for letting her eat. :good:

• Like 2