Best sled chassis of all time

Anler

The Lester's are known skidoo ball lappers but even their love for Canadian dick isn't enough to deny the superior alpha sled dominance of the axys

2017 tie with the brand new g4 and 850

Is there really any question?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Lester's are known skidoo ball lappers but even their love for Canadian dick isn't enough to deny the superior alpha sled dominance of the axys

2017 tie with the brand new g4 and 850

Is there really any question?

No...they are more than likely correct on this one.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

then the axys isn't better in every way.  Did you get through grade school before you dropped out :dunno:  

Are you so fucking dumb that you cant comprehend a rear suspension and a chassis as two separate things?

Sweet fuck kill yourself

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I want to try a polaris my beef with polaris is it looks like a pile of garbage in person. I also thing the quality of the parts is substandard. Ben could answer this. 

Quality is good aside from some really annoying things like wheel bearings and bushings. This sled seems good , my last one was terrible

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The axys is better than the g4 in every way. The r-motion is better than the polaris skids though. The g4 is also excellent just not as good. 

Skidoo makes a great sled, they do alot of things better than anyone else. My next sled will either be a poo 850 or a Doo 900 turbo... Unless the new cat is gonna be as great as everyone says it's gonna be maybe I'll take a look at that... 📰

Well, if you truly look at the best sled in the  overall categories most people want (out of the box performance, reliability and longevity), all you have to do is look at resale values. 

Hint: it ain’t Cat...and sure as fuck isn’t Poo.

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I want to try a polaris my beef with polaris is it looks like a pile of garbage in person. I also thing the quality of the parts is substandard. Ben could answer this. 

Not at all. It's tough and the panel removal is best in biz. Along with gauge, headlight, power, ergos, skis, clutching, storage, etc...