Probably safest from ever getting a woman in one! :lol2:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: good God you are a fucking idiot

Yes, yes I know you are

Yep, like usual you are. 

Fucking dumbass doesn't have the slightest clue as to what he's talking about

Stopped putting the 4.6 in F150s back in 2010 

I just know that you’re a triggered little bitch about anything that someone likes that doesn’t belong to you. Fucking grown ass adult threatening people on the internet, refusing to meet people in person. Internet tough guy, that thinks his shit doesn’t stink, ya fuckin donkey. 

Go fuck yourself you butthurt baby. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, thewayout said:

I just know that you’re a triggered little bitch about anything that someone likes that doesn’t belong to you. Fucking grown ass adult threatening people on the internet, refusing to meet people in person. Internet tough guy, that thinks his shit doesn’t stink, ya fuckin donkey. 

:goodpost:

Refused to meet people? :lol: I've meet and ridden with way more people from these sites than you have :lmao:

After I yank Analreceiver and his soccer mom truck around, I'll yank your little bitch ass truck around too. Fucking sorry ass poor little used sled and  Insurance totaled truck driving little bitch.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

Speaking of never met anyone........

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Refused to meet people? :lol: I've meet and ridden with way more people from these sites than you have :lmao:

After I yank Analreceiver and his soccer mom truck around, I'll yank your little bitch ass truck around too. Fucking sorry ass poor little used sled and  Insurance totaled truck driving little bitch.  

So what....I'm not the one running around here like a cunt over truck choice and telling people that Ford doesn't want faggots like them as shareholders.

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

God damn you are an idiot, everyone is right about you. :lol: 

none of what you said is even remotely true, but whatever makes you feel better about yourself. There’s not a single person on here that would vouch for you, meanwhile I’m friends with and ride with many of the Midwest crew on here. You? 

You bought a 16 xrs because you thought it would go up in value being the last model year in XS chassis instead of getting the G4 850.

You then took that new, already outdated XRS and put a basemodel graphics package on it.

you bought a purple pickup 

you picked out a memeber on the forums  for picking up a new sled in September, saying it was “fucking stupid” and that you should wait until November. As it if makes a difference on a sled with 1 year of warranty. 

You cant make this shit up, you are truly a fucking idiot, that no one likes interacting with here. You contribute nothing and spew hatred on the forums. Fucking momo 2.0

• Like 1

none of what you said is even remotely true, but whatever makes you feel better about yourself. There’s not a single person on here that would vouch for you, meanwhile I’m friends with and ride with many of the Midwest crew on here. You? 

You bought a 16 xrs because you thought it would go up in value being the last model year in XS chassis instead of getting the G4 850.

You then took that new, already outdated XRS and put a basemodel graphics package on it.

you picked out a memeber on the forums  for picking up a new sled in September, saying it was “fucking stupid” and that you should wait until November. As it if makes a difference on a sled with 1 year of warranty. 

You cant make this shit up, you are truly a fucking idiot, that no one likes interacting with here. You contribute nothing and spew hatred on the forums. Fucking momo 2.0

Don't forget he threatened Gravy Davy and called the Ford Dealership he works at shitty because they disagreed over warranty questions.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't forget he threatened Gravy Davy and called the Ford Dealership he works at shitty because they disagreed over warranty questions.

I mean, I’m sure there are a lot of things I missed on my post, you can go on and on about the fuckin guy. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I mean, I’m sure there are a lot of things I missed on my post, you can go on and on about the fuckin guy. :lol: 

I read that one the other day when I went back over there and thought holy fuck...Gravy is pretty easy going and knowledgeable about Ford considering he works at a dealer.

:justsaying:

41 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Good sell it.  Don't want a complete faggot like you being a shareholder. 

GM took a massive welfare nigger bailout to keep from going tits up. Then fucked the tax payers out of 10BILLION+   Yea, that's a real good company.  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....I'm not the one running around here like a cunt over truck choice and telling people that Ford doesn't want faggots like them as shareholders.

You are a miserable failure   If I was as pathetic as you I would have eaten a hollow point already.

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

You bought a 16 xrs

because you thought it would go up in value being the last model year in XS chassis instead of getting the G4 850.

More of you spewing from your anus like usual.  So much wrong in there its not even funny. Actually it is. You have no clue what you're talking about,  Like usual.

Poor little dumb fuck.  

What is fact, is you bought a used sled, and an insurance buy back truck. SBYL little dreamer. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What did I threaten Gavey Davey with? 

He's stupid because he has zero fucking reading comprehension skills.  Says I was denied warranty claim, when I never even made a claim. 

Keep sucking other members off,  trying to fit in.  

10 minutes ago, thewayout said:

You can talk all the shit you want on here,  little pussy. Guarantee you wouldn't run you little cock sucker to my face. You'd get your faggot face smashed in, and your daddy wouldn't do shit about it. That's a guarantee. Not a threat either, that's a promise. 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

why because the tranny will blow or another recall before it gets any real use ? 

yep a fiat is the perfect discription of the Axys 

Tranny ? 2003 was 16 years ago, the ZF is the best in the business. 300k on my 14, best vehicle I've ever owned. Always had GM's before that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You can talk all the shit you want on here,  little pussy. Guarantee you wouldn't run you little cock sucker to my face. You'd get your faggot face smashed in, and your daddy wouldn't do shit about it. That's a guarantee. Not a threat either, that's a promise. 

:lol: 

internet tough guy.

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Go ahead and keep running your little pussy lips.

I’m just calling it as I see it. I don’t take anything personal on here. Clearly I just demonstrated how much of a triggered baby you can be, with 2 posts. Grow up and strop threatening people, dumbass. You don’t want to lose that base model house you built in a lawsuit.

Edited by thewayout

1 minute ago, thewayout said:

I’m just calling it as I see it. I don’t take anything personal on here. Clearly I just demonstrated how much of a triggered baby you can be, with 2 posts. Grow up and strop threatening people, dumbass. You don’t want to lose that base model house you built in a lawsuit.

Says the little guy who lives in the house his girlfriend bought before they were married. 

:lol: And even more wrong by you, but to be expected. 

Tuck your tail and run along now, little girl 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Says the little guy who lives in the house his girlfriend bought before they were married. 

:lol: And even more wrong by you, but to be expected. 

Tuck your tail and run along now, little girl 

What? I bought my house with my wife after we got married. You have me confused with someone else clearly. We moved in August 2017 and got married in November 2016, noob

Edited by thewayout