2020 ram is the safest truck

Anler

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're not going to like it when the lifters shit out on that 6.2

We've put millions of miles on small blocks, and never had an issue with lifters.

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I have those airlifts. Paid $90. Work great!

I've used them for the past 14 years, 03 Silverado, 11 Ram, and now on my current Silverado, fuck buying a truck that rides like a dump truck when you can stiffen up a 1/2 when you need it :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We've put millions of miles on small blocks, and never had an issue with lifters.

I've used them for the past 14 years, 03 Silverado, 11 Ram, and now on my current Silverado, fuck buying a truck that rides like a dump truck when you can stiffen up a 1/2 when you need it :bc:

I’m really impressed with the 19 3/4 ton Chevy company service van I got. 8 speed 4.3 v6. It’s gets around 20 mpg. You don’t notice the small motor with the 8 speed. I run around all loaded up . I don’t think it could handle a trailer,but that would never happen anyway.

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Be a good neighbor and tell your neighbor to get a set of the Air Lift springs, they do a great job! $90.00 and a super easy install.

2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD & 4WD - "Air Lift 1000" Air Helper Springs [REAR]

https://www.sdtrucksprings.com/air-lift-60818-air-spring-kit-dodge-ram-1500-09-18?gclid=CjwKCAjw5fzrBRASEiwAD2OSV34FjwUQzBae3_-KIBHp4ypj-txHHzY_cKJYfUvc3dDkNH3bMnGGPRoC6voQAvD_BwE

Premium is recommended, it pulls timing on regular and you lose some HP but you still have more than the 5.7 Ram, I'm done with Ford and Ram, I tried them and they failed me.

Image result for chevy like a rock

I put sir bags in every 1/2 ton I buy first thing then 10 ply tread 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 1:03 PM, irv said:

I am going to need new tires next year, and like trying to pick out a new sled, I am undecided which tire to go with? Most likely and mostly to do with cost, I am going to go with Copper something or other?

I've used Cooper winter tires now for quite a few years and they are wearing/working excellent, imo. My father purchased some Copper Continental's or something like that and he loves them. Says they are one of the best riding tires he has ever had, and he is 80 yrs old. Because I already have dedicated snows, I want more of a hwy tire than an all season but I will likely have a tough time finding those as they will be a 20" truck tire, obviously.

Motomaster apl your size in lt 4 for under 800 bucks. I put these on my truck. Best tire i have had on it for highway use. Retty sure it s a cooper.

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Motomaster apl your size in lt 4 for under 800 bucks. I put these on my truck. Best tire i have had on it for highway use. Retty sure it s a cooper.

Just checked them out, around $1,100 for my Ram with 20's. More than likely a Cooper as you say. I'll have to do a comparison when the time comes to see who sells them cheaper, CT or Taunton Tire? https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/tires/pdp/motomaster-apl-tire-0051003p.html

Thanks for the info. :bc:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Just checked them out, around $1,100 for my Ram with 20's. More than likely a Cooper as you say. I'll have to do a comparison when the time comes to see who sells them cheaper, CT or Taunton Tire? https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/tires/pdp/motomaster-apl-tire-0051003p.html

Yes that is it. Really good but i can't comment on wear. Only had em on for 15k

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, irv said:

What size. They are on sale right for 172 each for 20s that fit a 13 ram.  Scratch that it entered 20s but displyed 18s

Edited by ManOnManOral

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've been running cooper off brand truck tires for years now. They are awesome

I've always had good luck with them as well.

14 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

What size. They are on sale right for 172 each for 20s that fit a 13 ram. 

275/60R/20 That sounds like a good price.

17 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

What size. They are on sale right for 172 each for 20s that fit a 13 ram.  Scratch that it entered 20s but displyed 18s

I thought the link did that to me as well. I seen the sale price but when I entered my size, it showed no sale. 

I'm pretty sure Taunton Tire will be tough to beat. No one that I know sells Coopers for less around these parts.

I don't know if the link will work but if not, type in 13 Ram 1500 Bighorn and you will see my options. Unfortunately, no prices.

https://www.tauntontire.com/Shop-For-Tires?view=SR&vlb=vlb&width=275&aspect=60&rim=20&Brand=-1