f7ben ftmfw

f7ben

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You put any rebar in there slick?

2 courses of 1/2 inch. Footings were 90 lineal ft and almost 5 yards of 4000psi mud. Addition will be 600 sq ft and it's a mid room and a 20x24 billiard room 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

How deep do you have to go to get below the frost line with the footings?  Ought to be fun tying in the new roof!!!!

We can float footings in MN by code now. Its 12" below grade on the back side a 40" below grade in the front Typical frost footing is 48". This soil is a pretty good mix of sand clay and hard pan. It doesn't move much. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Looks good Ben.  

On another subject.  What did you do with your SeaDoo speedster.  Didn't you buy that boat this spring.  Wondering how it worked out for you guys.  

Speedster was awesome but one motor has a starter bolt that is stripped and I cant get to it without pulling the motor. I rigged it for this summer and I'll fix it before ice comes out. It's an awesome boat. 51mph on my gps and then kids love it 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

We can float footings in MN by code now. Its 12" below grade on the back side a 40" below grade in the front Typical frost footing is 48". This soil is a pretty good mix of sand clay and hard pan. It doesn't move much. 

Speedster was awesome but one motor has a starter bolt that is stripped and I cant get to it without pulling the motor. I rigged it for this summer and I'll fix it before ice comes out. It's an awesome boat. 51mph on my gps and then kids love it 

What year and model Speedster is it.  I need a new boat in Havasu and can't afford a new Scarab 195.  :news: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What year and model Speedster is it.  I need a new boat in Havasu and can't afford a new Scarab 195.  :news: 

Can't afford....who are you trying kid....you've got more money than Oprah!!! 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2 courses of 1/2 inch. Footings were 90 lineal ft and almost 5 yards of 4000psi mud. Addition will be 600 sq ft and it's a mid room and a 20x24 billiard room 

Good job man!

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I think it'll move. I went down over 6' for my garage.

Clay is good & bad. Fucking shit.

It wont move......the house never mover and it's on the same grade. I poured the addition on front on grade and it doesnt move

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Still can't even thread a bolt correctly smh

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Front usually paved so water goes away.

Much more water in back?

Any drainage?

Yes....storm drain at the property line in the alley

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Still can't even thread a bolt correctly smh

I didnt strip it you retard. Whoever changed the starter cross thread it in.