Weekend thread!!!!!!!11

SSFB

It's been a tremendous week. Got alot of stuff done and skipped out of work at 11 today to go golf with some co-workers. Hung out with family tonight. Hanging out tomorrow and watching football. Golf again on Sunday. 

What's going on this weekend? :bc:

Staying home from the trailer this weekend mainly due to the weather, (it's currently pouring and thundering out), to get some stuff done around here. Might go to my bud's boat drag races tomorrow in Peterborough or Sunday but I am undecided yet?

Either way, lots to do around here so I am just going to take it as it comes. :bc:

• Like 1

About to load up the trailer so I can drag my sleds home and do a little maintenance. Seriously thinking about leaving my old kitty at home to sell so I can grab a new doo 850.

4B1E6E67-CF4A-424E-800D-B6F3BDEE3050.jpeg

• Like 3

Dropped my wife at airport yesterday so she could go visit with her parents.  Daughter off at school.  Just me and the dogs to do some hardcore hamburger and brat eating this weekend.  Short of me talking to them....I won't hear another human voice.  It was a blissful feeling last night...until she sent me some fucking list of things for me to do while she was gone.  WTF?  Is she serious?  LOL...no.

Image result for throwing cmart phone in lake gif

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dropped my wife at airport yesterday so she could go visit with her parents.  Daughter off at school.  Just me and the dogs to do some hardcore hamburger and brat eating this weekend.  Short of me talking to them....I won't hear another human voice.  It was a blissful feeling last night...until she sent me some fucking list of things for me to do while she was gone.  WTF?  Is she serious?  LOL...no.

They just don't understand there has to be some downtime lol. My wife asked if I had those bits that make fancy edging on wood (router) as she has some little projects she wants done. 

2 minutes ago, smokin george said:

They just don't understand there has to be some downtime lol. My wife asked if I had those bits that make fancy edging on wood (router) as she has some little projects she wants done. 

Yeah...she asked what I was gonna do when she was gone.  I told her I was gonna put my spindles and skis back on the sled.  She then asked if that was gonna take me all weekend.  I said YUP!  Apparently, she thought I was lying...hence the list.  smh.  20 years together and she acts like she doesn't know me sometimes.  Women are weird.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...she asked what I was gonna do when she was gone.  I told her I was gonna put my spindles and skis back on the sled.  She then asked if that was gonna take me all weekend.  I said YUP!  Apparently, she thought I was lying...hence the list.  smh.  20 years together and she acts like she doesn't know me sometimes.  Women are weird.

They most certainly are weird and relentless. I did a bunch of brush cutting and threw the saplings on the back lawn. They're still sitting there and nothing has been said yet lol

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

lucky for me my wife hates talking on the phone when she or me,are gone it is a text or email every other day or so . pure bliss he'll one of the reasons I married her lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Do it.  Let yourself succumb to peer pressure!

Neal

The kitty is a ‘13 with almost 6000 miles. I think I’m due for a new one!!!!!!1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmmmm....how much? :green:

Same sled you were looking at last year Jim.

’13 f800 SP Ltd, ripsaw 2 track, runs great. I think I told you 4K. :dunno: 

84100E29-8ADB-4660-9812-5654A94CF762.jpeg

Still remodeling second floor bathroom. Finished the shower valve and drain late yesterday, turned the water on and had a slight leak at the valve, pulled the copper off the brass fit and called it a day. Just need to clean and re solder and the bath is done. Wifey needs to pick out granite for vanity.

May take today off....God did.

Edited by Mainecat

15 hours ago, smokin george said:

We went to a friends place and the roast pig was awesome as well as the rest of the food. We sat around the fire,4 guitars and a banjo for entertainment and alot of laughs

20190914_223609.jpg

did the banjo come out before the pig started squealing or during the funnninnnng