Weekend thread!!!!!!!11

SSFB

didn't get the floor done,  too wet yesterday and I am sure the slab picked up some of that moisture so I'll do it next weekend.  did pull all the garage shelving down and patching the anchor holes.  Since I cheeped out on floor i am going to spend a bit on some cabinets and not put the shelves back up

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

didn't get the floor done,  too wet yesterday and I am sure the slab picked up some of that moisture so I'll do it next weekend.  did pull all the garage shelving down and patching the anchor holes.  Since I cheeped out on floor i am going to spend a bit on some cabinets and not put the shelves back up

what are you painting floor with ? 

the only home owner stuff I have seen remotely hold up is the xylen based stuff .

have you looked in to acid stain and a heavy  polish . won't peel up and covers a lot of flaws 

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what are you painting floor with ? 

the only home owner stuff I have seen remotely hold up is the xylen based stuff .

have you looked in to acid stain and a heavy  polish . won't peel up and covers a lot of flaws 

Just get it over with a dump a bunch of used oil, coolant, and various other fluids all over it.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can get the two part Pittsburgh floor epoxy and it works like a champ...use their clear coat over the top and you're good to go. Stinks like a mofo so wear a respirator. 

is that not the same shit as the rustolium 2 part . xylon clean up stuff ? think they call it there industrial or some b.s.. 

On 9/14/2019 at 8:09 AM, Edmo said:

About to load up the trailer so I can drag my sleds home and do a little maintenance. Seriously thinking about leaving my old kitty at home to sell so I can grab a new doo 850.

4B1E6E67-CF4A-424E-800D-B6F3BDEE3050.jpeg

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

The kitty is a ‘13 with almost 6000 miles. I think I’m due for a new one!!!!!!1

You should have already sold it :flush: