Ilhan Omars district is a shit hole

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And the voters let it happen.  All in the name of diversity.  

How did voters let it happen...they elected Omar but Somalis started coming here in the early 90's...hell the Lutheran and Catholic Churches played a role.

You know what fuck it....it's easier to be an ignorant inbred Hillbilly like Fordy and blame Obama for everything. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Pretty sad to see, but I wouldn't jump on the somali bandwagon.  Not too many named Cooper, Morrow, or Robinson. 

I would jump on the senseless crime needs to stop bandwagon.  There is a problem and it does need to stop.  It is interesting that many of the suspects were identified from the video.  That means that they were already in the system and known to the police.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How did voters let it happen...they elected Omar but Somalis started coming here in the early 90's...hell the Lutheran and Catholic Churches played a role.

You know what fuck it....it's easier to be an ignorant inbred Hillbilly like Fordy and blame Obama for everything. :lol:

Obama fast tracked hundreds of thousands of his fellow mohammedans in. That is a fact son...

Are Catholics liberal? I am doing an emergency clean up this morning in a fairly affluent suburb. Just drove by a rather large Catholic church that had a yuge sign on the front that read "IMMIGRANTS AND REFUGEES WELCOME" 

It's all starting to make sense now. 

it was once a decent part of town . lots of u of m housing etc etc was actually getting better . now total shit hole even going to a gas station the air smells like that pids smell they smell like .

last time I got gas over there I wore gloves for the whole prosses and tossed them in the trash when done . guaranteed shit on every thing a hand touched. 

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Any poltician who truly cared about their constituents would have realized that letting Somalis into this country would have more negative consequences than positive.  I don’t give a fuck what church played a role.   Bleeding heart dipshits like you were probably all for it.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Are Catholics liberal? I am doing an emergency clean up this morning in a fairly affluent suburb. Just drove by a rather large Catholic church that had a yuge sign on the front that read "IMMIGRANTS AND REFUGEES WELCOME" 

pandering to the stupid because there base is gone 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Any poltician who truly cared about their constituents would have realized that letting Somalis into this country would have more negative consequences than positive.  I don’t give a fuck what church played a role.   Bleeding heart dipshits like you were probably all for it.  

Same with the Irish. Fucking scum...

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Weak.  What gene pool did your dna come from?  You a gypsy?  Carny?  Grifter?

Just facts. I've been ripped off, lied to and screwed over by more fucking Irishmen than anyone else. Fucking scourge.. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just facts. I've been ripped off, lied to and screwed over by more fucking Irishmen than anyone else. Fucking scourge.. 

Still didn't answer my question. Besides I thought it was the Joos?  Ive been fucked over by negroes, Hispanics and Italians the most.  By far.  Im a wasp btw.

Edited by DriftBusta

Still didn't answer my question. Besides I thought it was the Joos?  Ive been fucked over by negroes, Hispanics and Italians the most.  By far.

Me too but Irish are the worst. Who do you think runs Chicago? It ain't the Italians....

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep...just like any President that cared about his constituents would have realized that invading Iraq would have more negative than positive consequences...we can play this game all day.

BTW Somalis really started coming here in 1991...we’re you on your soapbox warning everybody? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...just like any President that cared about his constituents would have realized that invading Iraq would have more negative than positive consequences...we can play this game all day.

BTW Somalis really started coming here in 1991...we’re you on your soapbox warning everybody? 

Deflect much?  Go argue with Mainecat, hes more your speed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Deflect much?  Go argue with Mainecat, hes more your speed.

Not deflecting anything...you are playing revisionist history over the Somali thing but when the Iraq War is brought up all I hear is “armchair quarterbacks” and “hindsight is 20-20”  and what politician are you blaming here? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not deflecting anything...you seem to have the crystal ball and what politician are you blaming here? 

Sure you did.  Not interesting in arguing with a frustrated bitter dipshit. Go away now.  Shoo!

Sure you did.  Not interesting in arguing with a frustrated bitter dipshit. Go away now.  Shoo!

It’s not an argument at all...you’re a hack on every issue this one included.

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

$$$$$$

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really HM...agreeing with that mope Creepr? Where did I defend anything or when I have defended shit like this from any group? 

Some you outright condemn, others you deflect or ignore.  You condone or condemn based on race or religion.  If you think you don’t, you are only lying to yourself.  The proof is all right here.

Hypocrite.