2020 cat 800 on the dyno at bikeman!!

Rod

2 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

False 

41 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

10843859-93BB-4A6B-A7FA-1AFDB7FD37E7.jpeg

LMAO the only thing that will need coating is the new Cat seat now available in the 2020 accessory Cat catalog. Stupid fuckers think any 800 stock EPA compliant motor will makeover 160 hp needs to lay off the drugs.:roll:  Mathematically the numbers do not match on the 800 they do on the 850. :thumbsdown:

69647588_2677817015564196_7955044271378137088_n.jpg

Bob-Ross.jpg

Edited by Badger**
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

LMAO the only thing that will need coating is the new Cat seat now available in the 2020 accessory Cat catalog. Stupid fuckers think any 800 stock EPA compliant motor will makeover 160 hp needs to lay off the drugs.:roll:  Mathematically the numbers do not match on the 800 they do on the 850. :thumbsdown:

69647588_2677817015564196_7955044271378137088_n.jpg

Bob-Ross.jpg

This is exactly why Raped Anus is afraid to wager.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Really, I had no idea.  Which engine, the L-11 or the Cosworth?  

The Chevy Vega always performed best with the all aluminum 283ci V8.  My goodness what a cool car.  

The '77 Monza was a cool car.

66467672-770-0@2X.jpg?rev=1

Not sure about the Cosworth, but the 2.3L durabult had costed cylinders. I had a “79 Monza with a Buick V6 stage II. Kenne-Bell had a cam, ignition, and pistons that made it streetable on 92 octane. I never had any problems with the V8’s everyone else ran. That was a solid running car. I pulled the motor and sold it when I went school. Put in a lowly 3.8L with Wiesco 10:1 pistons, Rochester 4bbl, kennel bell cam, and ported stock heads. I sold it as stock vehicle to an unsuspecting high school girl. Her dad took it for a drive and commented that it had some snot. Lol. 

47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not sure about the Cosworth, but the 2.3L durabult had costed cylinders. I had a “79 Monza with a Buick V6 stage II. Kenne-Bell had a cam, ignition, and pistons that made it streetable on 92 octane. I never had any problems with the V8’s everyone else ran. That was a solid running car. I pulled the motor and sold it when I went school. Put in a lowly 3.8L with Wiesco 10:1 pistons, Rochester 4bbl, kennel bell cam, and ported stock heads. I sold it as stock vehicle to an unsuspecting high school girl. Her dad took it for a drive and commented that it had some snot. Lol. 

Oh man.  I bet that was fun.  I had a thing for Monzas and Vegas back in the day.  Cool little sport coups.