Check your account email address ×

2020 cat 800 on the dyno at bikeman!!

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

Putting a varying load on the motor while going through the RPM’s is a much better way to break it in then letting the damn thing idle on a stand for hours :lol:

Edited by Skidooski

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Putting a varying load on the motor while veiling through the RPM’s is a much better way to break it in then letting the damn thing idle on a stand for hours :lol:

Will this be the excuse Rancid Anus uses when this sled doesn't break 150hp on Bikemans dyno?  I can hear the excuses already.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Will this be the excuse Rancid Anus uses when this sled doesn't break 150hp on Bikemans dyno?  I can hear the excuses already.  

Not sure how much it’ll show up in peak HP but I’d hope this one would be a stronger motor 

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve always liked Bikeman.  They’ve helped me out before and do good work.  I’m curious to see what increases they get out of the y-pipe and pipe addition.

Word is 165-168 hp

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve always liked Bikeman.  They’ve helped me out before and do good work.  I’m curious to see what increases they get out of the y-pipe and pipe addition.

I've heard way more bad about him than good 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

what ?  people who race with there full backing won't even let them touch there sleds and Gilman owns them .

fucking crooks and Joey is a master at dyno manipulation. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

what ?  people who race with there full backing won't even let them touch there sleds and Gilman owns them .

fucking crooks and Joey is a master at dyno manipulation. 

That shit is said about every speed shop, SW, SLP, Bikeman, Etc...

I just ordered some clutch parts and worked with them on some helix ideas.  I found them helpful and customer service and shipping was too notch.  Same as I have found with SLP and SW.  

What’s also amazing is, whether it be car, bikes sleds or whatever, seems nobody gives honest dyno results.  They all wasted their money buying them.  :lol: