Who here said that Africans are genetically different than Europeans?

Rod

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh a video. You said why do some lag behind, I assumed you were talking in terms of success. There is certainly a broad spectrum of success to deliquency among whites. 

But yeah ghetto blacks certainly are an uncivilized bunch. Do you think they are born that way or is it a learned behavior? 

The stats dont lie.  Id never imply nor do I think theyre born that way.  But it sure the hell aint the white mans fault either.....ie...white guilt that many seem to want to peddle.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The stats dont lie.  Id never imply nor do I think theyre born that way.  But it sure the hell aint the white mans fault either.....ie...white guilt that many seem to want to peddle.

It’s liberals fault not necessarily white people 

Edited by Rapid Anus

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Quit being such a fucking pussy and just admit you're a dumb racist fuck...goddamn tap dancing around like some sort of dummy. :roundhouse:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh a video. You said why do some lag behind, I assumed you were talking in terms of success. There is certainly a broad spectrum of success to deliquency among whites. 

But yeah ghetto blacks certainly are an uncivilized bunch. Do you think they are born that way or is it a learned behavior? 

1/2 genetic, 1/2 envirement

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

False white knighting and virtue signaling along with calling people “racist” should peak out in this thread...like it does for the rest of them.

:read:

Their strawman arguments are entertaining lol

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

False white knighting and virtue signaling along with calling people “racist” should peak out in this thread...like it does for the rest of them.

:read:

6 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Their strawman arguments are entertaining lol

The only thing false are dolts  that pretend they aren't racist...bunch of pussys really. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I think the op is about genetic differences so are you saying they are genetically predisposed to be violent?

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only thing false are dolts  that pretend they aren't racist...bunch of pussys really. 

No, you are false (and a flake) standing there with your tiny paper sword calling people racists and pussies on the internet.  

I mean...YUR BAD ASS!!!  

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, you are false (and a flake) standing there with your tiny paper sword calling people racists and pussies on the internet.  

I mean...YUR BAD ASS!!!  

A gentleman says that Europeans and Africans have genetic differences which is a scientific fact 

the alt left— OMG racist!!!!

Sledgey, many honkies down here think all blacks are like Smiling Shaquille O'Neill !!! 

What that don't fukken realize is that blacks hate their white guts, and if they could, they would kill their white asses. 

Hey, but that's just me. 

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sledgey, many honkies down here think all blacks are like Smiling Shaquille O'Neill !!! 

What that don't fukken realize is that blacks hate their white guts, and if they could, they would kill their white asses. 

Hey, but that's just me. 

I was just pointing out that there’s differences between African and European DNA 

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

I was just pointing out that there’s differences between African and European DNA 

LMAO!!! Did anybody need DNA to tell them there's a difference!!!  :lmao:

People just don't get it!!!

Hindus are just as black and repulsive as blacks, maybe even moreso.

Hindus are now the best-educated, wealthiest ethnic group in America, surpassing the America JEW!!!!

Now, how do the Afro-Ams explain this!!!!!!

Both dark, ugly, and repulsive. One group kills all the white kids in the school spelling bees, and ends up rich and educated. 

The other group, kills people and ends up in jail.

BLACKS DO NOT HAVE A FUKKEN LEG TO STAND ON!!!!! The black girls want to fuck because of elevated testosterone, and the black boys want to fuck them, because of elevated testosterone. Recipe for disaster in the 21st century of Technical America. 

From Uncle Znotty's Woodpile:

" A great war of races will be visited upon America. A war so devastating,it will bring death and destruction unseen in your lives "

Blacks will not back-off the police, and the police will not back-off on the blacks. 

This can ONLY get WORSE!!!!!

This will be the flash-point for another race riot/city burning...……….like Jefferson, Mo. 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s differences between French and German DNA markers. Your point? 

That whoever here that said Africans and Europeans had different genetics was correct 

French and German are more closely related to each other than they are to Africans 

8 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

That whoever here that said Africans and Europeans had different genetics was correct 

French and German are more closely related to each other than they are to Africans 

He just wants you to admit you started this thread to bring out the phony, white knighting, social justice warriors to start calling people racists because their arguments collapse on their own stupidity...EVERY...SINGLE....TIME.

It’s good fun!  Thanks for starting it!

:bc: