It’s science!!! Reforestation of the planet and it’s lungs are doing fine!!!!

BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Despite fear mongering “oh my god derp derp the planets lungs are on fire and we all are going to die derp derp”.....

forest covering the planet have increased hugely since 1982.

Its science

https://phys.org/news/2018-08-global-forest-loss-years-offset.html

Very cool, thank you for sharing.  You certainly don’t hear this from the MSM and the alarmists. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Very cool, thank you for sharing.  You certainly don’t hear this from the MSM and the alarmists. 

Yeah...  it’s been all doom and gloom from the MSM the past few years.  since 1982 the amount of forest increase on global is equal to the combined sq miles of Texas and Alaska. 

Edited by BOHICA

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Yeah...  it’s been all doom and gloom from the MSM.  since 1982 the amount of forest increase on global is equal to the combined sq miles of Texas and Alaska. 

The planet is in better health now than 300 years ago 

5 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

The planet is in better health now than 300 years ago 

Folks lining up trying to tie this hurricane to global warming. Seems every time we have a weather event now this is the mantra. :flush: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Folks lining up trying to tie this hurricane to global warming. Seems every time we have a weather event now this is the mantra. :flush: 

It's amazing how gullible/ignorant some people are. :news:

climmy.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Yeah...  it’s been all doom and gloom from the MSM the past few years.  since 1982 the amount of forest increase on global is equal to the combined sq miles of Texas and Alaska. 

That's true and goes to show how effective the efforts of conservationists have actually been.  I believe they attributed 60% of that gain to human reforestation initiatives.  I don't think I've seen you get involved much in the climate threads but right out of the gate you're posting legitimate peer reviewed science :thumbsup:  Well done, sir! 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

That's true and goes to show how effective the efforts of conservationists have actually been.  I believe they attributed 60% of that gain to human reforestation initiatives.  I don't think I've seen you get involved much in the climate threads but right out of the gate you're posting legitimate peer reviewed science :thumbsup:  Well done, sir! 

Yup. Oil and forest industries have planted billions of trees. Didn’t need taxes for its