This explains a lot.....

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

You mean the un-affordable health care act?

Yeah..that threw a whole bunch of people on Medicaid here.    Forced some people to buy in or face fines,real democratic.

Didn't they give you the memo about hc going up like 20-40% this coming fiscal year?

A swing and a miss my friend,a swing and a miss.

And no matter what they do the money will come from the working class to pay for it.

Call it reform or whatever you want...it's anything but that.

I mean you don't think insurance companies+ pharmaceuticals pay off the dems?

Every American has access.

your turn

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

What's not true?

If you had the money hc was always available...and if you had no money the gov still took care of you.

Nope. I know several people personally who got sick and were then denied health insurance. The medical costs were too much to pay out of pocket. It was a serious problem for alot of people. I'm not saying this was the solution but something needed to be done.

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nope. I know several people personally who got sick and were then denied health insurance. The medical costs were too much to pay out of pocket. It was a serious problem for alot of people. I'm not saying this was the solution but something needed to be done.

Are you saying they got cancelled because they got sick or they waited till they needed HC then were denied ?

Edited by Capt.Storm

11 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Face it..Barry or nobody else has done much about hc.

Well Barry did get away with making people pay fines if they don't sign up..wtf that can't be constitutionally correct. That's like being a dictator!. 

Agree the costs were not addressed but you know why. Access was made for everyone.

11 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

You have not made a case for anything yet in my mind.

I asked you to post something the Republican party has done to improve the lives of ALL Americans over the last few decades.

Now go post one.

Edited by Mainecat

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Every American has access.

your turn

Illegals may have access soon as well.  Can we thank you for that?

The bill, now before California Gov. Jerry Brown, aims to allow people who are in the country illegally to buy private health insurance on the state's exchange. Its author, Democratic state Sen. Ricardo Lara estimates that 390,000 such immigrants could receive health insurance, but officials who operate the exchange place that number closer to 50,000.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I asked you to post something the Republican party has done to improve the lives of ALL Americans over the last few decades.

Now go post one.

Well the Healthcare law didn't benefit all americans, it benefited some Americans who couldn't get coverage due to pre-existing conditions and gave big subsidies to help get the poor on plans too. For the average American who had Healthcare it didn't benefit them. I can name lots of things from both sides that benefited some Americans... :snack:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Well the Healthcare law didn't benefit all americans, it benefited some Americans who couldn't get coverage due to pre-existing conditions and gave big subsidies to help get the poor on plans too. For the average American who had Healthcare it didn't benefit them. I can name lots of things from both sides that benefited some Americans... :snack:

I happen to think in the long run the unintended consequences of the ACA will hurt more Americans than it ever helps.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I happen to think in the long run the unintended consequences of the ACA will hurt more Americans than it ever helps.

I beleive you're right. We should have just shot for full single payer and got it over with as eventually we'll get to that point instead of just continuing to fuck the dog... too bad many dems didn't want full single payer and now we're stuck with this POS law. I don't care much as I have great HI through work, but my customers that are dealing with these increases are hurting. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Illegals may have access soon as well.  Can we thank you for that?

The bill, now before California Gov. Jerry Brown, aims to allow people who are in the country illegally to buy private health insurance on the state's exchange. Its author, Democratic state Sen. Ricardo Lara estimates that 390,000 such immigrants could receive health insurance, but officials who operate the exchange place that number closer to 50,000.

Its corporate healthcare pressing brown to do this.

WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU UNDERSTAND ITS CORPORATIONS RUNNING THE COUNTRY NOW.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Now go post one.

They've slowed "some" of the lefts most blatantly stupid ideas.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its corporate healthcare pressing brown to do this.

WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU UNDERSTAND ITS CORPORATIONS RUNNING THE COUNTRY NOW.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!

And why were you for the ACA?  Why were you for the Bank Bailouts?  Why were you for TARP?

Here's where I will give the POTUS some credit.  Our health care system is corrupt, wasteful, egregiously high in costs and very profitable in the top tier of American industries that hold MASSIVE sway on policies (Pharma, Banking, Insurance, Power).  While his plan won't work in the end because of the same reasons most of the policies created to help the lower and middle classes;  massive fraud and abuse.  He at least did SOMETHING.  Right, wrong or indifferent...HE DID SOMETHING.  This shit is a god damn train wreck manifested by our nation and left alone to fester.

This country was not set up to have healthcare as a "right", and it's awfully hard to turn that around now.  Not saying it shouldn't have been, just saying it is not.  We chose national defense instead.  And here we are...top of the world in military muscle.  It's going to come down to picking one or the other.  Guess which one most will choose.  And it is coming quickly should Hillary be elected.  If Trump is elected, well...I'm buying stocks in the defense sector.  Actually, I'm buying a lot of stocks in all manufacturing sectors if Trump is elected.  Dumping them all and buying CD's or overseas stocks if Hillary is elected....or maybe going back to banking stocks.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Now go post one.

You still have not posted one that improved the lives of ALL Americans or even most Americans from the Dem side!

Look the pre -existing deal was bull chit from the start..that was just to get everybody in...which btw is a law or you pay a fawking fine!

Idiots use to wait for something bad to happened then would try to get insurance.

Hell hospitals have to take you in anyways.

And insurance for illegals .you have to be kidding me..but ny does give out dl's to them.

You would think Barry would do a big amnesty for them before he leaves office????

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Look the pre -existing deal was bull chit from the start..that was just to get everybody in...which btw is a law or you pay a fawking fine!

Idiots use to wait for something bad to happened then would try to get insurance.

Hell hospitals have to take you in anyways.

And insurance for illegals .you have to be kidding me..but ny does give out dl's to them.

You would think Barry would do a big amnesty for them before he leaves office????

There is a reason that DL's are being given out.  Democrats are preparing them for voter id laws.  Making it hard to tell if should or should not be voting.

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a reason that DL's are being given out.  Democrats are preparing them for voter id laws.  Making it hard to tell if should or should not be voting.

I know that and it really stinks.

And it does go to what I have been saying-that libs are not usally dumb.

Sneaky mo-fo's though.

Edited by Capt.Storm