This explains a lot.....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like here..same chit has gone around and around for years..lies..all of it lies! :lol:

We are sheep that fell in line with the two party system ..as long as we can bitch it seems we are content to do just that..nothing much else.

It's going to take some radical chit to get us spoiled ass Americans straightened out. 

Like working for way less money so we can take advantage of a global economy or use our heads to put products on the world market another way so it's cheaper then our competitors-  I would hope the latter happens..

Edited by Capt.Storm

I mean is it so fawking hard to understand that we need good paying manufacturing jobs and it needs to be done soon..but with all the wisdom on both sides nobody can get it done..fawk me.

Can we least agree that manufacturing cost are to high here as there are?

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

I mean is it so fawking hard to understand that we need good paying manufacturing jobs and it needs to be done soon..but with all the wisdom on both sides nobody can get it done..fawk me.

Can we least agree that manufacturing cost are to high here as there are?

They are what they are. Now compare them to third world countries that are not equal to the US like China, Vietnam and they are lower there. Compare the costs to Germany, France and even Canada and we are pretty even.

Tariffs need to be put in place to even the playing field. You could eliminate every US tax and US manufacturers still couldn't compete with 50 cent and hour no benefit wages.

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They are what they are. Now compare them to third world countries that are not equal to the US like China, Vietnam and they are lower there. Compare the costs to Germany, France and even Canada and we are pretty even.

Tariffs need to be put in place to even the playing field. You could eliminate every US tax and US manufacturers still couldn't compete with 50 cent and hour no benefit wages.

Still something has to be done to make manufacturing here more sustainable..you offered no clue to how other then tariffs and you know that won't fly.

We can come up with stuff..look at apple..but look were that left idealist company has their products made..what say you?

Edited by Capt.Storm

Still something has to be done to make manufacturing here more sustainable..you offered no clue to how.

We can come up with stuff..look at apple..but look were that left idealist company has their products made..what say you?

The only solution is to tariff goods imported from countries not like the US. Thats the only solution unless you want to make 50 cents an hour with no benefits.

Just now, Mainecat said:

The only solution is to tariff goods imported from countries not like the US. Thats the only solution unless you want to make 50 cents an hour with no benefits.

I'm sorry,I did edit my post to reflect your one suggestion.

Might it be a idea to use our unemployed to work for their benefits to produce products that maybe might be beneficial to our economy?

Maybe some of those same people could babysit for some so others could work .

A can of worms no doubt though.

I'm sorry,I did edit my post to reflect your one suggestion.

Might it be a idea to use our unemployed to work for their benefits to produce products that maybe might be beneficial to our economy?

Maybe some of those same people could babysit for some so others could work .

A can of worms no doubt though.

Tariffs are the only answer to level the playing field. But corporate greed wont ever let that happen.

In a post somewhere in here I said that libs are usually very intelligent...and I truly believe that.

They are smart enough to know that as a compassionate dem they will be looked at it in a better light even after they fawk the general population over when they get power. They have to go with the flow. It's getting worse as time goes on.

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

In a post somewhere in here I said that libs are usually very intelligent...and I truly believe that.

They are smart enough to know that as a compassionate dem they will be looked at it in a better light even after they fawk the general population over when they get power. They have to go with the flow. It's getting worse as time goes on.

The democrats think of everyone, the republicans only themselves but due to corporate greed the lines are getting fuzzier and fuzzier.

Just now, Mainecat said:

The democrats think of everyone, the republicans only themselves but due to corporate greed the lines are getting fuzzier and fuzzier.

I don't find that part to be true at all.

Come on MC I expect more out of you then the usual members here.

We are so fawking compliant with our gov...it's just plain scary.

Look at our choices for prez...wtf.

How come we can't unite and demand better.

Could we start a movement to not even vote..or get together and everybody agree to just write in some choices and fawk the two we have..nope aint going to happen.

We are getting just what we have been asking for..it is what it is and it aint pretty.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I don't find that part to be true at all.

Come on MC I expect more out of you then the usual members here.

Name one bill or anything the republicans have done in the last 7 years to help all Americans

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I will go first...

passed healthcare reform

You mean the un-affordable health care act?

Yeah..that threw a whole bunch of people on Medicaid here.    Forced some people to buy in or face fines,real democratic.

Didn't they give you the memo about hc going up like 20-40% this coming fiscal year?

A swing and a miss my friend,a swing and a miss.

And no matter what they do the money will come from the working class to pay for it.

Call it reform or whatever you want...it's anything but that.

I mean you don't think insurance companies+ pharmaceuticals pay off the dems?

Edited by Capt.Storm

4 hours ago, Ebsell said:

So I take it you actually believe those statements?

I don't believe anything from DUh underground,, and it's laughable that the same people that whine about Fox post cut and paste crap from politicus ,DUh and Salon,