*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They make a huge difference :bc:

Yeah...I didn't bother with the particulars of stock shapes.  Just cut some triangles and let fly.  :lol: 

Not sure how I ordered so many fucking sheets though.  I got 12?  Used one. May do my whole hood!!!!!  :lmao: 

Actually...that would be kind of cool.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I didn't bother with the particulars of stock shapes.  Just cut some triangles and let fly.  :lol: 

Not sure how I ordered so many fucking sheets though.  I got 12?  Used one. May do my whole hood!!!!!  :lmao: 

Actually...that would be kind of cool.

I took mine off and stuck them to the backing of the black reflective. Traced it then cut it out.  To do the opposite side just do a reverse cut.  The rears on my '20 were to long for the sheets that I had so I just cut them the same size as the XS rears. They look like they're the right ones for a G4

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

New LEDs for the sled, nice set up should be way better.....beforeF2BC45D3-371E-4CD1-8C93-0BCBE3F2C46C.thumb.jpeg.4cb23eead888d68b4c3c71b1980dd3e6.jpeg

After

12C01F44-D3AC-4283-8649-2925420CCFD2.thumb.jpeg.4e4ee1e838340534afa5c834dc89d3a7.jpeg

Fucking skidoo should get with the times and give you those from the factory like everyone else does. They do make a difference, I put those in my xs. 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

New LEDs for the sled, nice set up should be way better.....beforeF2BC45D3-371E-4CD1-8C93-0BCBE3F2C46C.thumb.jpeg.4cb23eead888d68b4c3c71b1980dd3e6.jpeg

After

12C01F44-D3AC-4283-8649-2925420CCFD2.thumb.jpeg.4e4ee1e838340534afa5c834dc89d3a7.jpeg

What did you go with ? I ran PIAAs on my '17. Got some for the '20 as well. They work great and aren't an ass load of $ 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

What did you go with ? I ran PIAAs on my '17. Got some for the '20 ass well. They work great and aren't an ass load of $ 

Schweiger?  Came all the way from Alberta in 3 days to CT. These were 150 US, and are true leds.

https://www.siicompany.com/collections/high-performance-snowmobile-products/products/powersport-led-kit-atv-dirtbike-motorcycle-snowmobile?variant=30278052801

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I took mine off and stuck them to the backing of the black reflective. Traced it then cut it out.  To do the opposite side just do a reverse cut.  The rears on my '20 were to long for the sheets that I had so I just cut them the same size as the XS rears. They look like they're the right ones for a G4

The wife has a Cricut machine and did the numbers. She can do all sorts of #"s, decals and transfers in marine waterproof and permanent vinyl in a ton of different colours

20190810_154447.jpg

Resized_20191102_161347.jpg

48 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The wife has a Cricut machine and did the numbers. She can do all sorts of #"s, decals and transfers in marine waterproof and permanent vinyl in a ton of different colours

20190810_154447.jpg

Resized_20191102_161347.jpg

My inlaws have a cad cut at their place that can do everything. 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Beamtechs?

That's what I used. Good improvement.

I had the Ski Doo LEDs on my 14 Freeride, lit up the trail around me alot better, but really didn’t do much for distance of traveling at speed at night.  For 3 hundred bucks or whatever they cost, they’re a rip off.  These were half the price, and all the reviews say they really help with the distance.  We’ll see.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I had the Ski Doo LEDs on my 14 Freeride, lit up the trail around me alot better, but really didn’t do much for distance of traveling at speed at night.  For 3 hundred bucks or whatever they cost, they’re a rip off.  These were half the price, and all the reviews say they really help with the distance.  We’ll see.

Distance is what ya need as vision controls speed. At least for normal folk.

48 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

One of the guys we ride with has spot light LED's on his sled and they light some shit up. You can see him thru and above the trees. 

22 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Yup.  Ive never owned a sled that I couldn’t out run the head light with  the throttle squeezed, although the Polaris LEDs were the best stock headlights I’ve run.  Hoping these are as good or better.  Final piece to my 2020 season “build” showed up, along with my GPS Quebec maps yesterday.  Ready to ride.  :bc: 

B94D9971-1D42-4AF8-B0F2-DF8D3E65F870.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Nice sled

Thanks.  Looks almost exactly like the rendering Halver22 on DooTalk did for me. Only thing I did different is the front bumper, the red Ski-Doo letters from a 2020 BC XRS, the black reflectors  and the red hand guard caps 

19591.thumb.jpeg.8fbaf0c66d4397b78c7a0e7bdf42672d.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  Ive never owned a sled that I couldn’t out run the head light with  the throttle squeezed, although the Polaris LEDs were the best stock headlights I’ve run.  Hoping these are as good or better.  Final piece to my 2020 season “build” showed up, along with my GPS Quebec maps yesterday.  Ready to ride.  :bc: 

Ive got to do my Quebec trail pass. I believe the early discount goes to 12/9

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice that will definitely make a difference over the stocker. :thumbsup:

Anytime now ,  the cunt will be along to shit on this thread , AGAIN.