*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I paid $8k for my freeride with 700 miles on it and 2 years of warranty left from a private seller.  

thats a good deal right there.. what was it new 13k??

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I paid $8k for my freeride with 700 miles on it and 2 years of warranty left from a private seller.  

I sold a 2016 Renegade Sport 600 with 3000kms in the spring for $7200. I've got the twin to it for sale with 3200kms for $7000. It"ll be gone in no time and just have to tell the track kickers to fuck off. 

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He also has a bad engine.

No....he had an engine that laid an ass beating on every other 800 around. I wouldnt have touched it myself. He took the free topend on warranty. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....he had an engine that laid an ass beating on every other 800 around. I wouldnt have touched it myself. He took the free topend on warranty. 

That was a demo sled for magazines.  Guarantee that was dialed in and tweaked to the max and they had it running the best it could be for them. And not just off the production line. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That was a demo sled for magazines.  Guarantee that was dialed in and tweaked to the max and they had it running the best it could be for them. And not just off the production line. 

Either way. It's a rocket for an 800. I'd guess my 850 only would have had 1-2 lengths on it in a 1000' with me pulling away on top. That's about how Preston's 850 faired as well.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Either way. It's a rocket for an 800. I'd guess my 850 only would have had 1-2 lengths on it in a 1000' with me pulling away on top. That's about how Preston's 850 faired as well.

Mine is as well. Runs ski tip to flap with an '18 850 Renegade X my buddy owns 

Guess I just got a strong running 800 etec.  The 1.50" RS2 helps as well.

Speaking of tracks, I'm about to order one for my 2020.  Any of you homos order a new track lately? If so from where? Best price I've found so far is $539 shipped from sledtrack .com 

Tracks USA and teacksforless .com were both more expensive. 

I know you did a track swap recently W______. Did you buy new? :dunno:

@DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Mine is as well. Runs ski tip to flap with an '18 850 Renegade X my buddy owns 

Guess I just got a strong running 800 etec.  The 1.50" RS2 helps as well.

The 850 is the most sensitive sled to shit like belt deflection , track tension and chain tension. If belt deflection ain't perfect there goes the advantage. 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The 850 is the most sensitive sled to shit like belt deflection , track tension and chain tension. If belt deflection ain't perfect there goes the advantage. 

His 850 is well maintained and adjusted. I would always have the advantage out of the hole with that track. 

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Speaking of tracks, I'm about to order one for my 2020.  Any of you homos order a new track lately? If so from where? Best price I've found so far is $539 shipped from sledtrack .com 

Tracks USA and teacksforless .com were both more expensive. 

I know you did a track swap recently W______. Did you buy new? :dunno:

@DriftBusta

I bought a new take off 16x137x1.75”, which is what my 14 Freeride had.  Geared down 1 tooth on top, heavier springs and Pilot 6.9s, hoping I dont need to fuck with the clutching.  Got off feabay for 600.    Its probably my favorite track for northern Maine , big improvemeny off trail, minimal compromise on the trail.  The thing was already a riot to ride, should be even better now.   Anyone need a mint 2100 mile takeoff 15x137x1.25”?  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

My turbo was too.  Belt deflection is huge, esp for drag racing.

39 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:bc:

Poor W______ :owned:

:snack:

No, that's you faggot :finger:

Love my turbah.....if I wanted an 850 I would bought one. This thing is gonna be silly dialed for the Maine unplowed logging roads now.

Edited by DriftBusta

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I bought a new take off 16x137x1.75”, which is what my 14 Freeride had.  Geared down 1 tooth on top, heavier springs and Pilot 6.9s, hoping I dont need to fuck with the clutching.  Got off feabay for 600.    Its probably my favorite track for northern Maine , big improvemeny off trail, minimal compromise on the trail.  The thing was already a riot to ride, should be even better now.   Anyone need a mint 2100 mile takeoff 15x137x1.25”?  

Love my turbah.....if I wanted an 850 I would bought one. This thing is gonna be silly dialed for the Maine unplowed logging roads now.

I'd like to try a 900t, but everyone I ride with bought a G4 went with the 850 or 600r 

Bold- nice :bc:

Just ordered new track. 

Anyone need/interested in a BRAND NEW 129"x15"X1.25" 2.86 pitch RipSaw1 ?   Will be taken off when I get my new sled home. 

$475+shipping 

Tracks USA lists them for $550+shipping 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Junk track.  Rip saw 1 is bad enough but it's a one ply track 

It’s a lightweight, solid performing track.  Ripsaw’s are stellar tracks for trails.  It needs to be studded properly and any competent rider should get a lot of miles out of it.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a lightweight, solid performing track.  Ripsaw’s are stellar tracks for trails.  It needs to be studded properly and any competent rider should get a lot of miles out of it.

The rip 2 is a great track. The rip 1 is awful and the rubber would be Better used elsewhere