*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

26 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We have a pretty good trail system around here and alot flock to the area. We can leave in the morning on smooth trails and ride back on shit in the afternoon. This winter it'll be mostly riding during the week

Yep during the week is the best. If I can, I try to leave Wed or Thursday night so I can get some good riding in before all the yahoos show up. 

We try to set up our weekend loop so that we take the RR grade back. That’s flat and straight and stays pretty good even with heavy traffic. We also have an incredible network of seasonal and dirt roads if you need to get around a bad section.

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Opinions, thinking about it for my son..

@Zambroski

Screenshot_20190921-215618.png

Screenshot_20190921-215636.png

Good price.  Low miles! Get it for yourself!!  

But seriously, I don’t think your boy is big enough to push that suspension yet.  Get it and swap out those WE on your Axys.  I wonder if they’d fit.  I don’t think anybody has done that yet.  It’s be KEwL!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good price.  Low miles! Get it for yourself!!  

But seriously, I don’t think your boy is big enough to push that suspension yet.  Get it and swap out those WE on your Axys.  I wonder if they’d fit.  I don’t think anybody has done that yet.  It’s be KEwL!!!

He's 5'11" now 190lbs..still 13..but kid is a monster..I liked the miles, was going to come in at $5500 and go from there

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is that a 129" or 121"?

The 15’s+ had some nice upgrades too.  HD Jackshaft, HD steering post support, better clutching.

I wonder what he means by “race bracing”?  They come pretty well braced.  Did he add?  And where?

Just now, Zambroski said:

The 15’s+ had some nice upgrades too.  HD Jackshaft, HD steering post support, better clutching.

I wonder what he means by “race bracing”?  They come pretty well braced.  Did he add?  And where?

I haven't messaged him yet, sled is just down the street.. definitely a nice sled,.

There is this also, with 900mi..but I mean, a 13 year old doesn't really need that power, but not a bad price

Screenshot_20190922-143556.png

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I haven't messaged him yet, sled is just down the street.. definitely a nice sled,.

There is this also, with 900mi..but I mean, a 13 year old doesn't really need that power, but not a bad price

Screenshot_20190922-143556.png

1000 miles and only four belts!  I wouldn’t touch it.

If you can bag that 6000 for less than $6k, that’s a win.  Prices are regional but that’s the best price on anything I can find around here.  That’s a 2014 price for a 16 model.  

But, meh.... do what I do when I find a good deal.  Low ball it then, beat around the bush and take your sweet fucking time about it......all the while thinking you are the only one on the planet interested.  Then, when it sells to somebody else in a few days, call yourself a retard and laugh.  :wall:

:lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

1000 miles and only four belts!  I wouldn’t touch it.

If you can bag that 6000 for less than $6k, that’s a win.  Prices are regional but that’s the best price on anything I can find around here.  That’s a 2014 price for a 16 model.  

But, meh.... do what I do when I find a good deal.  Low ball it then, beat around the bush and take your sweet fucking time about it......all the while thinking you are the only one on the planet interested.  Then, when it sells to somebody else in a few days, call yourself a retard and laugh.  :wall:

:lol:

I should just give him mine, it's paid for and solid.. I'd really like an Assault, see this is what I do to myself!!

9 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Elvis has left the building! I just sold the 2nd 2016 Gade Sport 600 for $7K. It had 3200kms on it and the 1st with 3000kms went for $7200. The guy is a wheeler dealer so I had to throw in a jug of oil lol

20190922_130653.jpg

This is only  happy news if you are replacing it with a different sled or, it was an extra?

Just now, Momorider said:

Your an enthusiast bro :bc: you win today 

I've done good with the last 6 sleds and 2 atvs. It's tough giving up the fun/friendship and memories that go with it all. I don't think we could just sit and watch the four walls,TV all day. 

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

I've done good with the last 6 sleds and 2 atvs. It's tough giving up the fun/friendship and memories that go with it all. I don't think we could just sit and watch the four walls,TV all day. 

Dudes end up eating handguns like that.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I should just give him mine, it's paid for and solid.. I'd really like an Assault, see this is what I do to myself!!

Get the 600. Plenty of power to last him a while, but not to much for right now. He will just have to respect the throttle.   Mine was 15 and about the same size as your boy.  He started out on a '12 TNT 600 Carb and has 3 seasons under his belt now. He's almost 19 now and about 6' 4 1/2" and has moved on to a '17 Renegade XRS 800 now.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Get the 600. Plenty of power to last him a while, but not to much for right now. He will just have to respect the throttle.   Mine was 15 and about the same size as your boy.  He started out on a '12 TNT 600 Carb and has 3 seasons under his belt now. He's almost 19 now and about 6' 4 1/2" and has moved on to a '17 Renegade XRS 800 now.  

600 still to much power for any novice IMO :dunno: