*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

On 2/9/2020 at 3:46 PM, Reevester said:

1300 mile ride with a crew of 9. Good friends, good food, cold beer and awesome trails. Planning next years adventure already! 

KXP3eLZ.jpg

qw3Sf5H.jpg

Bz8tkU4.jpg

353q60l.jpg

89XiKPE.jpg

Akrnrdg.jpg

twFTOWK.jpg

RJh2N93.jpg

Bz8tkU4.jpg

Tu9shnL.jpg

How many times did your Polaris 850 blow up?

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

2300 miles and running strong. Blew a hole through my snow flap somehow though. :lol:

Good work. :bc:

I already smoked a flap on my assault too, on my third now. The original was worthless I took it off and put a sks flap on first year. That one got chewed up by studs somehow... :news:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Good work. :bc:

I already smoked a flap on my assault too, on my third now. The original was worthless I took it off and put a sks flap on first year. That one got chewed up by studs somehow... :news:

I got told when I ripped a wheelie a few black pieces come flying back. Warranty one is on the way. Never backed over it. 

12 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I got told when I ripped a wheelie a few black pieces come flying back. Warranty one is on the way. Never backed over it. 

Dad said his wheelies like crazy.  Trjnd to find some guys to race on sand lake and two cat 8000 guys and 3 doo 850 said no. He's hit 113 on the speedo so far in clear Lake.   

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Dad said his wheelies like crazy.  Trjnd to find some guys to race on sand lake and two cat 8000 guys and 3 doo 850 said no. He's hit 113 on the speedo so far in clear Lake.   

Yep their pretty fun. 

Went for a spin last night after I got finished clearing snow from Sunday.  Clear sky and the moon was orange.

Trails are in rough shape with all the fresh snow and no grooming yet.  Slow going for 30 miles.  Where our club panned the trails earlier this season they weren't too bad.  

UjwXh7aWYhP6x2KCxkDZkt5hglgDn-ttrDwvghkaWGum2gLQq0QP2l7n8G5lDemP1SbVt6FiAPA5aY3SdC2PxWWfxK2CfrVot6-s6f6BU5__sjuQHp7Umpv2sdZMRzei21QfEPX9xNja9i6zmky8tMj_bwAUmy3oSX1uiK22cPPWX0HDpp8F_K372kth_BvyPl861OUf0DR7p-iiAzagXzjzFkowsJKBrXGUZFEWD9oxxhqbKMV3hPMKsexuDlILHwrmQqZlXGVqpLWmlEvq23on2X3EWAYZcR5owLBEXWJfrJPvxE95Jdu7nBpP3HApuiR1VniK2WoLb53tB9mpVKjjsYAnwfgYypL4xkgxMkVIBkCHRxml1fp6awvOkFzE83xqtHMx6qZ9Q6nAIxIxXOBcwWON6C4W5NqDawW9Ut8jmct08yYBq3bsaDWKN6O2wpnRYM4SNI4Famw22brdcrNdw2sb03WaJhqi6cwuj-Mu0Q_tA_m6WOawgSL2a7pHlkKVUmFWt4vfQFYma83JkYEOtCIIUncQHRJncVA9GjnQb0Py6Fr7UI_MlXgIVKKDkNfTnaPAeqvsJ5i9io2M7KJtYF4WB71HrNrMaR4y7Iajac0yJ08toSOZgmpFD13CDRrzrgMFn1BacMcfS-g7zKAmk-UPSBOGRK4Q143TB-O0GQPMfzTV9Qk=w1250-h937-no

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

EE60B8CB-A728-4780-AF12-C4AC1B5F9C9C.jpeg

375 km day from New Liskeard to Cochrane,  in under 8 hrs including lunch stop and 3 gas stops. Not bad for a couple of seniors...lol

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 7

Couple pics from today.

265 kms from Cochrane to Tree Bear Camp (formerly Three Bear).

Done by 1pm.....lol    Trails were very good to great.

And no alcohol at Tree Bear Camp but they do have wifi.

I tried to tell him we will be done too early but we made a reservation and didn’t want to cancel. I would have ate lunch here and gone to Auld Reekie for the night.

225kms tomorrow to the truck. We originally figured on staying the night but I think we will just head home. Going to be cool in the morning, supposed to drop to around -20 C and stay there all day. Hope the Cat starts.

73FF50E2-65E8-4B5B-985B-1A301F23B12D.jpeg

30E2DC79-E92A-4EC8-A67C-4AB0E08A1A1B.jpeg

81327A47-A113-4E75-9C1A-2EB015F93BB6.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Couple pics from today.

I tried to tell him we will be done too early but we made a reservation and didn’t want to cancel. I would have ate lunch here and gone to Auld Reekie for the night.

225kms tomorrow to the truck. We originally figured on staying the night but I think we will just head home. Going to be cool in the morning, supposed to drop to around -20 C and stay there all day. Hope the Cat starts.

73FF50E2-65E8-4B5B-985B-1A301F23B12D.jpeg

30E2DC79-E92A-4EC8-A67C-4AB0E08A1A1B.jpeg

81327A47-A113-4E75-9C1A-2EB015F93BB6.jpeg

Looks great my man! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Couple pics from today.

How much further was Auld Reekie? 1 pm is shutting it down pretty early for sure but isn't the guy your riding with an older gent? Maybe that was enough of a day for him? 

Speaking of starting. My starter relay has shit the bed. I went out for a ride today but didn't shut the sled off once due to me getting the dreaded click, click from the starter relay. Hoping to purchase the newer updated red one tomorrow. Have you ever did Di's relay? 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Feel free to go drop 17,000 on a new Skee Doo if that’s the case! 
07CA4595-D68C-4BD5-8AB6-4E91B8ECC8AF.gif.9bb531cc70fec6dc989f54b622c42f5e.gif

I dropped $15k on one last fall plus another $1k or so in accessories so I’m good for a few years. :lol: It is def getting out of hand.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

I dropped $15k on one last fall plus another $1k or so in accessories so I’m good for a few years. :lol: It is def getting out of hand.

I had to buy two of everything over the years so I know the pain lol. We're down to one SXS and one touring sled now and hope that doesn't change lol

40 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

It really is but riders want more and more options and improvements....quite the conundrum!