*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

Picked up sled from dealer today. Parts alone was $5,178.38.  That's not including coolant or labor. Their labor rate is $110/hr. 

Glad I took the 4th year warranty instead of $250 in parts and accessories. Cost me $53 out of pocket for the deductible. 

I'll never not take the most warranty available.  It's just not worth it to get parts or accessories instead of extra coverage. :bc:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Picked up sled from dealer today. Parts alone was $5,178.38.  That's not including coolant or labor. Their labor rate is $110/hr. 

Glad I took the 4th year warranty instead of $250 in parts and accessories. Cost me $53 out of pocket for the deductible. 

I'll never not take the most warranty available.  It's just not worth it to get parts or accessories instead of extra coverage. :bc:

You don’t need a big warranty when you buy a reliable sled. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

So you’re not bad mouthing Dees Marine anymore?  :news:

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t need to buy new sleds. Sorry you can only go riding twice a year. Oops..........

Yea sure 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Best dealer around and you shit all over them when you bought your last sled. 

He tried to fuck me out of almost $1,000 and lied to me about it not once , but three times. Not someone I'll ever do business with 

Yea sure 

He tried to fuck me out of almost $1,000 and lied to me about it not once , but three times. Not someone I'll ever do business with 

Oh ok good so you didn’t have them fix your sled? 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They got paid by BRP 

:lol:So you did go back. Plenty of other Doo dealers in the area but you went back to the best even after saying “Fuck them” and calling them a bunch of names. I know, I know...not like you to do that  :lol2:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:So you did go back. Plenty of other Doo dealers in the area but you went back to the best even after saying “Fuck them” and calling them a bunch of names. I know, I know...not like you to do that  :lol2:

So now his 17 isn’t broke in and his 20 isn’t broke in?:lol:

19 hours ago, Skidooski said:

A buddy of mine still deals with them an called Al on the way home and Al said yes bring it in. 

I have no problem with Alan and or Karen.  Danny needs to learn how to talk to customers and I'm still pissed at Al for giving me multiple prices on the same sled and then finding out guy on DooTalk were getting the same sled for almost a grand cheaper in Michigan.

Why do you care? Weren't you just telling me last week not to be concerned about what you're doing?  

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

33 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I’ve got a 4 year warranty on my 19’. I already know it’ll blow up at 4 years 1 day. :lol: 

I’ll always opt for the long warranty too. :bc: 

Just now, bussman said:

I’ve got a 4 year warranty on my 19’. I already know it’ll blow up at 4 years 1 day. :lol: 

:lol:

It's a no brainier, no matter what you're buying :bc:

Just now, Woodtick said:

So now his 17 isn’t broke in and his 20 isn’t broke in?:lol:

There’s time left this year but waiting on perfect conditions he’ll be staying home 

A buddy of mine still deals with them an called Al on the way home and Al said yes bring it in. 

I have no problem with Alan and or Karen.  Danny is a little fucking punk bitch and I'm still pissed at Al for not only trying screw me out of money, but lying about it multiple times.

Why do you care? Weren't you just telling me last week not to be concerned about what you're doing?  

Just calling you on your shit....no fucks given

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

But you put more miles in a day,then he puts on in a entire season. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There’s time left this year but waiting on perfect conditions he’ll be staying home 

He went up and rode with rain in the forecast, but said everyone that rides early season is a idiot?

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Just calling you on your shit....no fucks given

How about I don't give a fuck what you think. Fuckin bitch ass whiney little cunt. It's no wonder your ex left you.

Would have loved to have been at Dee's at the same time as you so I could have bitch slapped the fuck out of you right in front of everyone passing by on Metro Parkway

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

But you put more miles in a day,then he puts on in a entire season. :lol:

The fact I rode 250 miles in one day with Bhen should pretty much make  Angry Still in Break in Mode After a Year Guy want to kill himself. :lol: 

Edited by bussman
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He went up and rode with rain in the forecast, but said everyone that rides early season is a idiot?

I was a few hours north of him, told him it was raining and that it was the same north of me where he was going. :news:

Edited by Skidooski