*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Attaboy!!!!!

The used market is thin as fuck right now. A good winter does this.

My current trail sled is a little long in the tooth. It’s been a long time since I had something with a warranty...I’m due!  :lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

My current trail sled is a little long in the tooth. It’s been a long time since I had something with a warranty...I’m due!  :lol:

What are you looking for or, what is your first choice (year model)?  I’ll hep!!!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What are you looking for or, what is your first choice (year model)?  I’ll hep!!!!

Right now I’m thinking new Renegade or Backcountry 850 Doo. Although I did have a brain fart and looked into a Tcat briefly. Hopefully just trade in my old 800r etec for something here within the next couple weeks

Edited by Skidooski

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Right now I’m thinking new Renegade or Backcountry 850 Doo. Although I did have a brain fart and looked into a Tcat briefly. Hopefully just trade in my old 800r etec for something here within the next couple weeks

It’s a good time to buy new. They don’t want to sit on sleds off season. Most riders are done in 4 weeks.

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s a good time to buy new. They don’t want to sit on sleds off season. Most riders are done in 4 weeks.

I hope so because I might pull the trigger. I think I’ve got myself talked into it if I can find something I like. If not I’ll finally just snow check something and broom the old one

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I want to ride not wait

47 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Then why didn't you order one in April? 

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Well these conditions suck ass.

3D2451B8-7B73-41BF-8A80-C30B2EBECA6E.jpeg

4-6 studs per bar, 8-10" of 60° carbide, and suck the sled to the ice.  Go have fun.  

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Definitely need to put your scratchers down.

Enough studs and some aggressive use of the happy flapper and you won't need scratchers.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Then why didn't you order one in April? 

It's not April yet. Why you getting so excited with this? I want a new sled...I might go buy a new sled. Simple as that!   :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's not April yet. Why you getting so excited with this? I want a new sled...I might go buy a new sled. Simple as that!   :dunno: 

You said 

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I want to ride not wait

So why didn't you snow check a '20 ? 

7 hours ago, Anler said:

@Skidooski if you want to rape all other sleds and lay dirty gapes all over the great white nord you should get a switchback assault 800. If you want to fuck every hot chick you ever had a crush on get an assault 850. :bc:

Capture.thumb.PNG.48b7d77725d378af5755d0bc7fb333ba.PNG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You said 

So why didn't you snow check a '20 ? 

Because I didn't really want a new sled yet last spring

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Why don't you tell me where instead of just telling me you found some. I searched four local dealers to me and talked to Al at Dee's yesterday when I stopped in. Only one XRS that I have found, like I said already. No it doesn't have to be an XRS.....It might even be a Cat or Poo. I :dunno: yet

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Because I didn't really want a new sled yet last spring

Why don't you tell me where instead of just telling me you found some. I searched four local dealers to me and talked to Al at Dee's yesterday when I stopped in. Only one XRS that I have found, like I said already. No it doesn't have to be an XRS.....It might even be a Cat or Poo. I :dunno: yet

Grace Performance has a '20 BC XRS   And Dee's inventory said they had 2 green Renegade XRS. There's more out there, just be prepared to spend way more than snow check.  

It's already January 21st , even if you aren't going to go with an XRS, I'd still wait. Unless you plan on going up a bunch more times.  The $ you'd save snow checking a '21 Adrenaline is way more than you'd save off a current inventory '20 right now. 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Grace Performance has a '20 BC XRS   And Dee's inventory said they had 2 green Renegade XRS. There's more out there, just be prepared to spend way more than snow check.  

It's already January 21st , even if you aren't going to go with an XRS, I'd still wait. Unless you plan on going up a bunch more times.  The $ you'd save snow checking a '21 Adrenaline is way more than you'd save off a current inventory '20 right now. 

That red and white one is the one at Grace and I talked to them yesterday about it. No Dee's doesn't have any X or XRS and hasn't since November. Al will sell me his demo.....after the season  :lol: So you found the same (1) XRS I found. 

The season is short as fuck as it is. Just because it's almost half over is no excuse to wait until next year.