*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

Just now, Anler said:

Yes look at this Polaris shooting flames! It's like a rocket ship!

Who fucking cares?  It's a little extra combustion.  It's not like the piston skirts are flying around in the crank after 1500 miles.  

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah but beer can chassis? Better off with a procross. :bc:

The chassis flex is to help it corner, just like the t-motion out back. It’s the definition of composure. Just buy it you won’t regret it, it’s an animal. 

:bc: 

1 minute ago, CheezusXR8 said:

The chassis flex is to help it corner, just like the t-motion out back. It’s the definition of composure. Just buy it you won’t regret it, it’s an animal. 

It's weak like Trudeau!

Just now, CheezusXR8 said:

Light is an excellent attribute....and I'm all for it!  Just don't hit anything with it.  :lol: 

Still, I'd go with a Doo again...and I may very well do it this year.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who fucking cares?  It's a little extra combustion.  It's not like the piston skirts are flying around in the crank after 1500 miles.  

Switchback assaults are dominating the snow!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It's weak like Trudeau!

It’s got braces, only a couple more years and they can come off.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Switchback assaults are dominating the snow!

Reeves saying the xcr’s are spanking their asses. Who’s the liar? 

2 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

It’s got braces, only a couple more years and they can come off.  :lol: 

Reeves saying the xcr’s are spanking their asses. Who’s the liar? 

The xcr has some features that make it really fast. I think the assaults also have a 2.52 track and those aye fiddies need some weight in the clutch, then watch out. My 800 is fucking fast, fastest stock 800 around even... :news:

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

800 etecs were generally pretty good but shit happens. I'd have no issue buying one that was properly maintained. Warranties are for cowards. 

It’s like owning a eco f150 out of warranty. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

It’s like owning a eco f150 out of warranty. 

I'd do not only a compression test on a used doo but, also check crank run out.  They've gotten much better from what I understand but, IDC....those cranks are still getting twisted up.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

The xcr has some features that make it really fast. I think the assaults also have a 2.52 track and those aye fiddies need some weight in the clutch, then watch out. My 800 is fucking fast, fastest stock 800 around even... :news:

Someone is about to get boot stomped by a used sled. :guzzle: Better get to the Steak house early,before they run out of prime rib Saturday Night. Prime Rib always tastes better when someone else is buying,because their sled is a dog.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'd do not only a compression test on a used doo but, also check crank run out.  They've gotten much better from what I understand but, IDC....those cranks are still getting twisted up.

You should buy a new one that has a warranty built into the price?

6 hours ago, Anler said:

They all run better with weight in the clutch.  All well and good until you get into heavy or deep snow and it bogs worse than Mainecat pulling out his checkbook at a Republican fundraiser.  :lol:  still off the vigorous pace of the vaunted 900 turbo....

Just now, CheezusXR8 said:

Fat ass!!! :lol: 

All the Indys and IQ sleds have for some reason been spring real light. I had the same issue on my Indy. I think it's rated for 200 pounds or less. 

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

All the Indys and IQ sleds have for some reason been spring real light. I had the same issue on my Indy. I think it's rated for 200 pounds or less. 

I noticed my buddies xc did squat a little.  The assault I tried didn’t move much at all. Though the owner is at least 280 he probably had it cranked up a bit