*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

Conditions are tough with so much snow and warm. 1 million assholes out today so we rode ditch and powerlines. Pretty far out if the z1 element

Here is my buddy trying out the river today. He drenched his belt and that was all she wrote

IMG_8491(5).jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

When the trail looks like that we hit the seasonal roads, lakes and the RR grade. I’ll pass on the rollers for miles.

That’s what we do. I don’t mind a few miles of rollers and they  can be fun to jump. I’m not riding them all day though.

I'll admit when I was young and dumb I thought I was cool af skimming 2 footers at 60 mph while guys were turtleing along at 10.

I rode a new bcx the other weekend and how guys even complain about bumpy trails on new sleds is quit amazing compared to what we went though in the 80's and 90's 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You and Bussman getting ready to play baseball......batter up!!! :lol:

2E477960-ACC0-41A9-860B-89690A3ED56D.jpeg.676547a02fcacad066c8b341546de38d.jpeg

:lol: I’m the smart one!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Axys chassis sleds smooth out that mess at about 80 mph

Nobody want to be picking up those Poo scrap parts after mile of that shit.  :lmao:

53 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That’s what we do. I don’t mind a few miles of rollers and they  can be fun to jump. I’m not riding them all day though.

We ran into something similar after a big snow start probably five years ago.  Big rollers as we turned onto the state trail.  At first it was all “woo-hoo!” Then, after a few miles we all were kinds wondering where the groomers were.  It’s not like you can keep a solid rhythm indefinitely.  They aren’t spaced like a race track.  Every third or forth is gonna be “cased”.  

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Sure, but do that for more than a couple miles and you'll wish you were dead.

Didn’t you guys doing the “Brisker” last year run into that trash the whole way back?