*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

43 minutes ago, irv said:

We are supposed to get anywhere from 20 to 35 mm's of rain tonight!! Originally they were forecasting 20+ cm's of snow, which would have been a huge improvement for these parts, but with this much rain coming, everything will be back down to dirt again! 

I was supposed to go sledding in Haliburton today with a couple buds for my first ride of the year but when I fired my sled up yesterday, I received a code #81. Turns out it is my handle bar/thumb warmers but it can make the sled/ECU act wonky if it wants too. Didn't want to have trail side issues, and more importantly, didn't want to screw up my friends ride so I decided to stay home instead. Rain tonight/tomorrow so I won't be getting out anytime soon by the looks of things? :wall:

I was out 3 days this week and the trails up here are good. Shitload of sleds out there today. We"ll see if and what the rain does

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

N of 28 West of Newberry 

Same temp here as Seney but snow there and rain here. At least you won’t have to deal with all the snow dust we had last weekend up there. Hard to see at times.

23 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Yup. Lessens the chance of a retard running into my riding partners.

By day two,the guys I’m riding with are completely on my last nerve and I hope they get run off the trail.:ashamed:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Same temp here as Seney but snow there and rain here. At least you won’t have to deal with all the snow dust we had last weekend up there. Hard to see at times.

Screenshot_20200124-200832.thumb.png.1cf2078e5916c6f61701cd7d408dd0fe.png

Tomorrow it's going to be above freezing but only for about 5 hours 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Foggy and icy here this morning. All the rain yesterday half ass froze. Getting on the lake could be a bitch today. 

This weather is a cunt. I should be riding an hour from home right now. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

This weather is a cunt. I should be riding an hour from home right now. 

Buss probably has 3” in his yard? Head up to his place and make him take you out to a Greek diner. Eat a Gypsy omelet while the snow stacks up . :news:

27 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Buss probably has 3” in his yard? Head up to his place and make him take you out to a Greek diner. Eat a Gypsy omelet while the snow stacks up . :news:

We got like an inch of mashed potatoes here. I’d be surprised if there was any more in Bussman’s hood.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Walworth County 5 miles north of me is open, not sure about our county yet. It’s wet though. 

Here’s my back yard now. Probably a total of 6-9 on the ground. 

B487A657-A5A7-4F71-8FAD-650BC5CF312A.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, bussman said:

So who has the grandpa windshield, you or Preston? 

Lol me. The medium windshield from doo is a lot bigger then I expected so I painted that and the hand guards black to help make it look better. It looks nice in person. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bussman said:

And there is a very high quality German restaurant not to much further through those trees in the picture, I’ll feed Analer there. :bc: 

Looking at the radar,you are in that heavy band they were talking about. We have a 1” down in Rockdale.:lol:The taxes were to high in Joliet,so I moved.:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, smokin george said:

We got unscathed by the little rain we got last night and it's been snowing since this morning. Plenty of sleds have been going by already

Poured rain here and up through District 9 last night still raining now.

Thats why we jumped in the truck yesterday morning and trailered up to Markdale. We did the loop up to Owen Sound, Meaford, Walters Falls and back.

It was raining within 10 minutes of us getting on the road home. It was thin in the bush trails as it was. It will be all mud after last nights rain.

It was good to get out and get the first ride in but the future weather looks shitty for riding anything close to home.

21307BCB-8FEF-4FF3-9618-5D11D3C60758.jpeg

8A998DE3-2F52-454D-B62C-B7DE3344ED13.jpeg

0C3D3B10-2D7C-495D-8A39-1403BEC97D17.jpeg

97DA241D-C212-43CD-95F8-C39DB58BB7DF.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

He would probably try to make out with me, no thanks. 

• Haha 1