*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

So much plusher and once I throw a gas caddy and linq bag on you would really need them. 

I found the heavy springs to be too firm. I put the softer ones on and now it rides amazing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Reevester said:

And the stupid fuck try's saying you have no life. Sits at home with a couple mutts and cats all day fucking around on forums and FB pages. Don't come much more pathetic then that. 

Yah no shit...pathetic is a good word for it. 

26 minutes ago, Original Lummox said:

A few years at F7bens sleepcamp fs ride :slapping:

FB_IMG_1579720177226.jpg

:lol: Split a room with my buddy last weekend and between the snoring and farts I had a hard time sleeping. One time I woke him up from laughing at him. He passed out and was snoring in a way that it sounded just like a wet fart

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Split a room with my buddy last weekend and between the snoring and farts I had a hard time sleeping. One time I woke him up from laughing at him. He passed out and was snoring in a way that it sounded just like a wet fart

We rented one of  those cabins at The Jackpine back in the day and apparently my snoring was pretty intolerable.:lmao:

That was a fun weekend...damn.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We rented one of  those cabins at The Jackpine back in the day and apparently my snoring was pretty intolerable.:lmao:

That was a fun weekend...damn.

That's how I found out I have sleep apnea. My buddies told me how weird I was breathing while I slept / snored  :lol: 

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I split a room with a guy I kind of knew in a group I used to ride with.  I'd have rather slept next to the trail tracks and I'm sure Baja Mexico in August was cooler then our room was.  Fucker had that heat just cranking all night long.  I got up, shut it off, and opened the window.  .00006 seconds later, he was up to close the window and crack that heater back up.  Slept in the lobby the next night.  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I split a room with a guy I kind of knew in a group I used to ride with.  I'd have rather slept next to the trail tracks and I'm sure Baja Mexico in August was cooler then our room was.  Fucker had that heat just cranking all night long.  I got up, shut it off, and opened the window.  .00006 seconds later, he was up to close the window and crack that heater back up.  Slept in the lobby the next night.  

I always take the sofa.  lol I sleep on the sofa all the time.  hang out with the wife till she crashes then go out to the sofa and watch tv till I pass out . guys come to my cabin that don't know me well and are like well I dont want to take your bed I will sleep on the sofa and I am like well you will have to fight me for it .lol 

I can't sleep with out a tv on 

43 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just stopped for lunch..

IMG_20200123_114140799_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200123_103906807_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200123_103910560_HDR.jpg

Looks like you could use some more snow, but way better than it was a week ago 👍🏼     Gotta go get some more oil when I get out of here at 2, then load the sleds up when I get home. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Looks like you could use some more snow, but way better than it was a week ago 👍🏼     Gotta go get some more oil when I get out of here at 2, then load the sleds up when I get home. 

Yeah, was real thin in spots, at least everything was froze, no water or mud..Have a good trip Jay, be safe..👍

Edited by Rigid1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, was real thin in spots, at least everything was froze, no water or mud..Have a good trip Jay, be safe..👍

How are your carbides and hyfax holding up? :lmao:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How are your carbides and hyfax holding up? :lmao:

I got last year's carbides on that don't have much left on them, I have a new set in the garage I'll toss on once we get some real snow. Slides are all good, there was enough snow to keep everything cool, sled got up to 129* once when I had to go down the Salmon River road about 3/4 of a mile, was snow covered but thin..

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, was real thin in spots, at least everything was froze, no water or mud.

Havea good trip Jay, be safe..👍

Hopefully it doesn't get wiped out anytime soon. 👍🏼

Thanks Tony.  You too. Enjoy the rest of your time off. :bc: I know I'm looking forward to my 4 days coming up. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1