*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

21 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Nope, but it's in addition to now. 

Good luck 

Those aren't snow check only.   You can get those anywhere. There is one sitting In my garage with zero miles on it. I’ve already lost 4K on it.

That sucks.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Go ahead and listen to fat fuck Pouts then, you know because you and him both have bought so many new sleds recently 

You need to take your own advice.

But go ahead and keep acting like you're the victim.

I'm done with wasting anymore of my time trying to help people who aren't willing to listen and would rather respond to a useless piece of shit cunt like you instead. 

buying new is almost always a stupid financial decision so WGAF about another grand.  I've bought new, used and leftover and leftover and used with warranty left are better IMO.   Esp when there no real difference between an 18 and a 20.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I’m sure skidooski knows what he is doing and understands the financial ramifications yet he gets lectured like a little kid. At least Woodhead actually helped the guy. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

buying new is almost always a stupid financial decision so WGAF about another grand.  I've bought new, used and leftover and leftover and used with warranty left are better IMO.   Esp when there no real difference between an 18 and a 20.

That's why I'm not overly concerned. It's a toy and used to have fun, not an investment to make money. I already know I'll end up loosing money  lol 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Buying any sled is probably not a good financial decision. But sometimes you just gotta treat yourself with something nice. Fuck it.

:bc: 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

That would be the smartest way to go.  I'm through buying used.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

That's why I'm not overly concerned. It's a toy and used to have fun, not an investment to make money. I already know I'll end up loosing money  lol 

Yup, they say you can't take it with you.  Better still when its works for you so making these purchases really amounts to nothing.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There's a good argument for buying new as much as there is a good one for buying used.  These aren't investments in anything but fun.  That costs money unless you are some kayaking faggot..  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Buying any sled is probably not a good financial decision. But sometimes you just gotta treat yourself with something nice. Fuck it.

YUP!!!!!  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There's a good argument for buying new as much as there is a good one for buying used.  These aren't investments in anything but fun.  That costs money unless you are some kayaking faggot..  :bc: 

Last new sled I bought was a 1998 and I've bought or built used sleds since then. I think I'm over due for a nice shiny new one :bc: 

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That sucks.

I'll be in the UP for 3 days Sat-Mon. Why don't you come run your cock sucker to my face like you do on here.  Guarentee you won't 

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Well he originally said he wants an XRS, but then now spun it all around. And then starts being all dicky with me.  Whatever, IDGAF what he does now. He can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.  Helped him with shocks before, tried to help again , but he acts like a bitch. Whatever

If you aren't concerned about buying an X it XRS non snow check, there's plenty of '19s still available new. 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I'll be in the UP for 3 days Sat-Mon. Why don't you come run your cock sucker to my face like you do on here.  Guarentee you won't 

Well he originally said he wants an XRS, but then now spun it all around. And then starts being all dicky with me.  Whatever, IDGAF what he does now. He can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.  Helped him with shocks before, tried to help again , but he acts like a bitch. Whatever

If you aren't concerned about buying an X it XRS non snow check, there's plenty of '19s still available new. 

I haven't even began to start being "dicky" with you. LOL In fact you have it quite the opposite if you ask me. Holy fuck are you one wound tight person. Calm down...it's my purchase and I'll buy whatever and whenever I want.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Last new sled I bought was a 1998 and I've bought or built used sleds since then. I think I'm over due for a nice shiny new one :bc: 

I haven’t bought a new sled since 06. I’m due to treat myself to a new one, but I’m lucky if a ride 20 days a year. Once my youngest is a few years older and I’m riding more, then I’ll do it. :bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

0F73D5B8-3248-4263-A83B-CED78AB3BF4B.gif

• Haha 1

I'm old and retired and we thought we'd get out of it and the wife brought me to my senses lol. I bought the 2-up couch as a winter something to do thing and one or two more rides and we"ll have more miles than last season. It"ll be our last new sled and you do what you have to do to enjoy life

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I haven’t bought a new sled since 06. I’m due to treat myself to a new one, but I’m lucky if a ride 20 days a year. Once my youngest is a few years older and I’m riding more, then I’ll do it. :bc:

There were still a ton of old iron on the trails last weekend, way older than mine surprisingly. Maybe most of them were locals I'm not sure. Sometimes you just got to treat yourself though  :bc: 

Not sure what these guys have but if you are looking for an 850 Poo maybe give them a shout....dealer has been there forever and now has new owners. It’s between Petoskey and Harbor Springs. Ask for Aaron if you call. 

https://www.countywideservices.com/

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I haven't even began to start being "dicky" with you. LOL In fact you have it quite the opposite if you ask me. Holy fuck are you one wound tight person. Calm down...it's my purchase and I'll buy whatever and whenever I want.

I think he wants to make out with you and you are playing hard to get. Stop being a prude.. 

53 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Sleds are a shit investment.

Do you enjoy it?

Do you want a new one?

Will it put you in a financial bind?

FUCK IT! BUY THE SLED!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There were still a ton of old iron on the trails last weekend, way older than mine surprisingly. Maybe most of them were locals I'm not sure. Sometimes you just got to treat yourself though  :bc: 

Tons of nice older sleds out there. If you are only going to ride a few weekends a year,it’s the way to go.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

If buying a used sled from a private party, how do you make sure that there are no liens or loans against the sled ?

UCC search since they have to document their lien on the asset. You can run a search yourself for $12 ( here at least) with the borrower's full legal name and I think there is a way to search by vin too possibly.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

UCC search since they have to document their lien on the asset. You can run a search yourself for $12 ( here at least) with the borrower's full legal name and I think there is a way to search by vin too possibly.

i paid the kid i bought the freeride from at the bank and made them give me the lien release right there just to not have an issue although I am sure they never would have found the sled to come and take it back if he didn't.  I do think it's silly we don't title sleds and boats but have to title the trailer that can carry the boat. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Sleds are a shit investment.

Do you enjoy it?

Do you want a new one?

Will it put you in a financial bind?

FUCK IT! BUY THE SLED!!!

Basically. If you are in this sport and trying to save money you should find another hobby. Buy what you like and ride the shit out of it. i would like to see a survey of men on their death bed wishing they never bought that new sled. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1