*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I'm about to clean up the backyard tomorrow before the rain. I'll send you some "snicker doodles". I still have the address 👍🏼

Hey thanks!

On 1/7/2020 at 4:13 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, that's PenisSwallower550, faggot :finger:

Why you fukkin faggot!!! If I ever get my hands on your throat, you'll be swallowing a MAGLITE!! 

You dirty, 800 DRAGON cock-sucking motherfucking, dick-licking, bastard!!!!  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why you fukkin faggot!!! If I ever get my hands on your throat, you'll be swallowing a MAGLITE!! 

You dirty, 800 DRAGON cock-sucking motherfucking, dick-licking, bastard!!!!  

Fuck off fat ass.  You ain't doing shit :finger:

• Like 1

Rolled into camp tonight, 8” of fresh pah, and an empty oil tank and camp at 40 degrees.  Rolled back to town picked up 10 gals. Of diesel and filled the woodfurnace, problem solved.  Riding tomorrow is going to be glorious.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Rolled into camp tonight, 8” of fresh pah, and an empty oil tank and camp at 40 degrees.  Rolled back to town picked up 10 gals. Of diesel and filled the woodfurnace, problem solved.  Riding tomorrow is going to be glorious.

Well that's good

On 1/7/2020 at 11:31 AM, Zambroski said:

But at a certain point, it’s just stupid.  If it’s not reliable or you have to do a guessing equation....it’s just dumb.  Mine was totally fucked too.

You can bend the pickup arm to make them accurate. I got my Cat gauges to the exact increment per gallon.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Nothing faster in the twisties, like  a old sit down.:bc:

That old 99 I got the kid is actually kinda fun to ride. I forgot how fun it is to slam those old sit downs thru the Twisties. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Tremendous fun in the corners.

It was unbelievably fun. Steve and Preston can flat out ride too with their big bore sleds, but they said they were working hard to keep up. :lol: 

meanwhile I was just cruising at 50-70, not even leaning into the corners, pinching it as I came out lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Nothing faster in the twisties, like  a old sit down.:bc:

The fastest I've ever felt like I've been through the twisties was on the old 00 and 01 ZR440's. 

3 studs per bar, 8" of carbide on USI Project X skis and a purple Black Magic curved brake lever for just a bit of flare.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

It was unbelievably fun. Steve and Preston can flat out ride too with their big bore sleds, but they said they were working hard to keep up. :lol: 

meanwhile I was just cruising at 50-70, not even leaning into the corners, pinching it as I came out lol. 

Oh,I forgot to mention. Thanks for the inv:finger:ite .:bc:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

The fastest I've ever felt like I've been through the twisties was on the old 00 and 01 ZR440's. 

3 studs per bar, 8" of carbide on USI Project X skis and a purple Black Magic curved brake lever for just a bit of flare.

My buddy has a couple of old Cat SnoPro 440s he takes them out when it's going to be bumpy.  Other than that , he rides his Yamahaha 4stroke. 

Another buddy of mine had an '01 & '02 440x.  Those were a blast to ride.