*****Official 2019-2020 Snowmobile Season Thread*****

14 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: yea sure.  If you say so :lmao: 

Just a few days ago, I read multiple times and saw plenty of pics and videi on FB that showed otherwise.

I'll be riding soon enough, but you won't.  

Yea, you go with that dumb fuck.  

You by far are one of the dumbest pieces of shit on here, by far. 

:snack:

Triggered bigly! :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

pick up a set of coldguards or skinz soft handguards.  they don't interfere like gauntlets.  Or a more expensive option is the rox handguards which work really well as they are close to the bar but you may hit the windshield some.  I ran them for 5 years on my sleds.  

Ive got friends that run gauntlets and love em. I cant fucking stand the goofy things.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Stuff like this doesn’t bother me, the hoards at Christmas and New Years vaca time does. You ever pull into grand Marais on a Saturday around noon to get gas or lunch?

We went to Newberry for lunch and Grand Marais for dinner! Pretty busy at both but this was before Christmas... 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

We went to Newberry for lunch and Grand Marais for dinner! Pretty busy at both but this was before Christmas... 

It’s the eagle river of the UP. I wish I would have went with you guys last month. Early season is the only time I would consider riding that area.

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s the eagle river of the UP. I wish I would have went with you guys last month. Early season is the only time I would consider riding that area.

It wasnt terrible

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

We went and picked up my brothers brand new trailer and brand new 2018 800 Switchback today.... sled was 6250 OTD with his sled on trade. KILLER deal.

3157.thumb.jpeg.4f63c57d799b388419411d1c9eef8bed.jpeg3155.thumb.jpeg.55a7d6c86e288a31931a6ea9e4ae1733.jpeg

Nice trailer and awesome sled. He will love it!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Think I'm getting the Doo ones

I bought some this fall for ours.   I had to borrow my buddies last year.  Gloves got soaking wet digging out a buried sled.  I forgot to throw another pair in my LinQ bag before we left. All I had was a real thin pair of work gloves.  So my buddy let me borrow his muffs.  Just turned the hand warmers up to about Medium and my hands were nice and toasty warm. IDGAF how the look.  I'll have them on my sled for super cold days and in my LinQ bag if it's going to be cold at night 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I bought some this fall for ours.   I had to borrow my buddies last year.  Gloves got soaking wet digging out a buried sled.  I forgot to throw another pair in my LinQ bag before we left. All I had was a real thin pair of work gloves.  So my buddy let me borrow his muffs.  Just turned the hand warmers up to about Medium and my hands were nice and toasty warm. IDGAF how the look.  I'll have them on my sled for super cold days and in my LinQ bag if it's going to be cold at night 

Did you get the Doo ones with window?

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Did you get the Doo ones with window?

I'm assuming you're talking about these.  If so, yes :bc:

https://www.ski-doo.com/shop/Accessories/handguards_handlebars_accessories/muffs_pads/handlebar-muffs-fits-with-all-handguards-2015-and-up.html

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

pick up a set of coldguards or skinz soft handguards.  they don't interfere like gauntlets.  Or a more expensive option is the rox handguards which work really well as they are close to the bar but you may hit the windshield some.  I ran them for 5 years on my sleds.  

I have a set already but removed them because my cover wouldn't fit any longer. Likely the same if I install the riser so I guess I could always put them back on and see how I like it? 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Polairs ftw having rox as an option!!!!!

The skidoo ones are pretty good. I know a couple Polaris guys that bought the skidoo gauntlets and just painted over the Trudeau I mean skidoo.