'15 Viper L-TX

Anybody interested in a 2015 Viper, 1800 miles all updates new oil and filter new starter replaced under warranty ready to ride $8000 or reasonable offer, selling for a friend who moved south for work and no longer needs it 0 miles since repairs and updates was not ridden last season stored in enclosed trailer includes new carbides and factory cover

DSCN0363.JPG

DSCN0365.JPG

DSCN0366.JPG

DSCN0368.JPG

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are being honest and trying to help the man so will you stfu.

Yah cuz can't give it away is honest truth eh Massive Shit just like both sides are the same you fat ignorant FUCK :finger3:

• Haha 1

ok  then market is different in NY I have his bottom price and if I can get a little more for him I will Yamahas sell pretty good here I figured 8k was a stretch got plenty of room for neg just trying to get him the most I could I am not a Yamaha guy so just guessed

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

ok  then market is different in NY I have his bottom price and if I can get a little more for him I will Yamahas sell pretty good here I figured 8k was a stretch got plenty of room for neg just trying to get him the most I could I am not a Yamaha guy so just guessed

Well the market is sure differnet there you cant give it away according to those collective shitforbrains  :lmao:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Certainly try and get the most you can and its indeed the right time of year. What kills the price is .....they have been whoring out brand new left over vipers for a couple years now in the low 8k range and not even selling those. The value of the vipers seems on par with the 600/800 procross sleds. 

38 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Anybody interested in a 2015 Viper, 1800 miles all updates new oil and filter new starter replaced under warranty ready to ride $8000 or reasonable offer, selling for a friend who moved south for work and no longer needs it 0 miles since repairs and updates was not ridden last season stored in enclosed trailer includes new carbides and factory cover

DSCN0363.JPG

DSCN0365.JPG

DSCN0366.JPG

DSCN0368.JPG

Dealer here is selling a '17 Winder with 3k+ miles for $9k. Think you got your work cut out for you.

59 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dealer here is selling a '17 Winder with 3k+ miles for $9k. Think you got your work cut out for you.

Like I said it's not mine just selling for a friend so nothing lost from my pocket just trying to get as much as I can...…….and get it out of my trailer he gave me his lowest price so I got plenty of room to deal with

You can get a new one all day long OTD for 9 to 10k. It would sell in the Midwest for $5500 because it’s 5 years old,maybe even lower? It’s just the way it is. The only sleds fetching 8k are only a year or two old and less than 2k on them.