2020 cat 800 is 168 HP! Poor 850 guys

Rod

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The cat faithful are doing damage control hard!!  Well it will respond well to mods!!!11!1!1!1 moded it will be right where cat said it would!!!1!1!1! I promise!!!

That's the funny part is you think a manufacturer would release horsepower numbers without those being real. They would never lie even thought you probably think they are like the government big bad corporations they always lie :guzzle:

52 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The cat faithful are doing damage control hard!!  Well it will respond well to mods!!!11!1!1!1 moded it will be right where cat said it would!!!1!1!1! I promise!!!

Well, it probably will I'm sure.  NOW...if I were an aftermarket company, I'd start ads on a packaged kit right now,  Pipe, y pipe, can, some clutching, etc...

U know....like the aftermarket guys did with the Poo "Piston reliability kits".  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it probably will I'm sure.  NOW...if I were an aftermarket company, I'd start ads on a packaged kit right now,  Pipe, y pipe, can, some clutching, etc...

U know....like the aftermarket guys did with the Poo "Piston reliability kits".  :lol: 

I remember before JPS redid their parts dept, Dave used to keep DOO jugs on a shelf right above the parts counter. He didn't feel the need for the extra exercise walking back to the stock room so often. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I remember before JPS redid their parts dept, Dave used to keep DOO jugs on a shelf right above the parts counter. He didn't feel the need for the extra exercise walking back to the stock room so often. :lol:

When we used to ride Canada a lot, the Doo dealers had complete 800 motors lined up on the floor with price tags on them. They had plenty of inventory from all of the stolen American sleds.

9 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

The Poo 800HO only dynod  147 at DTR on its first pulls 

after 77 hard load pulls it dynod 160

this new cat 800 is going to be a heart breaker!

poor @f7ben

I share your enthusiasm.  However, if memory (and suspicion) serves, it took Poo sending in a special ECM to get it there.