2020 cat 800 is 168 HP! Poor 850 guys

Rod

24 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

They have big mads over a little 800 gaping they’re 850’s 

Since your 800 makes less power than anticipated it prolly also puts out less carbons so be proud a dat, eh?  That’s prolly why Arctic Cat Riot is “hyper green” yup.  

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Since your 800 makes less power than anticipated it prolly also puts out less carbons so be proud a dat, eh?  That’s prolly why Arctic Cat Riot is “hyper green” yup.  

I was hoping for 160+ so 168 is just the icing on the rake

Am I going to get my ass kissed?

Just talked to an AC engineer.  He said, and I quote. “I’ll kiss your ass of even one of these new 800’s make less than 165 hp after a proper break in....there almost no way.”

:dunno: 

Glad I don’t really care....or want my ass kissed.   :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just talked to an AC engineer.  He said, and I quote. “I’ll kiss your ass of even one of these new 800’s make less than 165 hp after a proper break in....there almost no way.”

So what did this engineer say about the Hp reading so low, even on the most generous dyno in North America ?

And WTF is a proper break-in ???????

Edited by Frostynuts

9 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

So what did this engineer say about the Hp reading so low, even on the most generous dyno in North America ?

And WTF is a proper break-in ???????

I just asked what he thought about the new mil’s power and said the first dyno produced 155.  He just laughed and smirked and said what I posted.  That’s all we talked about it.  I had other more pertinent questions for him and IDGAF enough about it all to press it because he’s a damn good contact that has helped my out before.  

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just asked what he thought about the new mil’s power and said the first dyno produced 155.  He just laughed and smirked and said what I posted.  That’s all we talked about it.  I had other more pertinent questions for him and IDGAF enough about it all to press it because he’s a damn good contact that has helped my out before.  

Like how to get your SnoX sled above 70mph maybe?  :dunno:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

More like....

"Derp.....should I be using my low speed clicky thing on my shocks for like 0-20 mph and the high speed clicky thinger for really fast speeds like 50 or even 60 derp?"

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

More like....

"Derp.....should I be using my low speed clicky thing on my shocks for like 0-20 mph and the high speed clicky thinger for really fast speeds like 50 or even 60 derp?"

Yep.  You are absolutely right.  Zam is afraid to go over 70 so he has no need to ask how.  

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

More like....

10mph and bang....curbed it. F7Freddy strikes again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nope!  Doing some recon for my next possible sled.  

Doesn’t just pushing the flipper on the right control speed?  Is there a course I need to take for that?  Maybe some thumb yoga?  All I have to do it just sit there, right?  :lol:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

More like....

LOL...

“C and A skis suck!!!!  I’m dumping these sweet poser shocks for something off my couch.  Clutching makes no difference!!!!!”

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  You are absolutely right.  Zam is afraid to go over 70 so he has no need to ask how.  

I just got done doing that in my truck.  It was a pretty wild ride!!!  

Nawww, J/K.  I just sat there.  :lmao:

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He’s likely being conservative too tbh