Starting to see poasts on FB that the 2020 cat 800 dynod more power

Rod

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

Wanna know the difference between Toyota and Cat?

When Toyota says 335hp, them mean 380+. When Cat says 168, count on 155. :lol:

168 is pretty wicked for an 800 nice!

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I think this wouldn't be out of the ordinary for some shit like this.  It's not over yet but If Cat doesn't start showing some broke-in sled with mid 160's, well...some fuckery or idiocy or both was employed.

What I think is most likely to happen at this point is snow-check sleds may be left abandoned at dealers.  Hard to say...it depends on what people paid I guess.  

It really shouldn,t matter what people paid, cause they were sold on the premise that they were getting 168 HP, for whatever they paid.

I fukking hate haven,t to spend more money to get it to where it was suppose to be in the first place. Fukk, I would hate even more the fact that I would have to take it back to a dealer, and have some underpaid and probably un-educated so called mechanic doing the updates to try and get it there.

My motto has always been, do it once, and do it right. For me, getting screwed once on buying a juiced up spring order sled, only to get a POS when it was delivered in the fall was enough for me to never buy into the spring hype again. Now, if I want to get a newer sled, I wait til it has been out for a couple of years, do a lot of research, and base my decision on how reliable they have been in the last couple of years since they came out. I also find out about real power levels, and how much extra cash I have to spend to get it to where I want it to be.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Got any other dyno sheets that say something besides 155hp.  Sales brochures don't qualify.  

Sales brochure is a lot more accurate than DTR you know that 

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

I'll tell you what tho......it had better be.  This can get somebody in some hot water if they can't prove something in the middle 160's....and relatively soon.

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Got any other dyno sheets that say something besides 155hp.  Sales brochures don't qualify.  

2 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

See above.  

9 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

dtr is low as often as they are high . if you had a clue you may know this .derp

Can you imagine actually being upset at cat making the highest hp 800 ever this is a good thing for the industry 

• Haha 1

BMP Saw the same numbers as DT did. It must be a conspiracy at 155.3.  Textron dropping dealers not giving dealers any inventory to sell fudging stock numbers slashing Cat upper management and now this? The cat faithful have got their heads up their asses or they are just blind.

Just now, Badger** said:

BMP Saw the same numbers as DT did. It must be a conspiracy at 155.3.  Textron dropping dealers not giving dealers any inventory to sell fudging stock numbers slashing Cat upper management and now this? The ________ faithful have got their heads up their asses or they are just blind.

Insert brand.  Also, pretty sure if you've got your head up your ass...you can't see.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Insert brand.  Also, pretty sure if you've got your head up your ass...you can't see.  :lol: 

The sled to beat this year will be the XC 850 137" as an all-round sled and I just bought and 850 Doo new 2019. I tell it like it is like it or not.:finger2:

Just now, Badger** said:

The sled to beat this year will be the XC 850 137" as an all-round sled and I just bought and 850 Doo new 2019. I tell it like it is like it or not.:finger2:

I'll be on the lookout!!!  :lol: 

I am happy to see Poo finishing the tunnels though.  Good looking sleds out there now.