Starting to see poasts on FB that the 2020 cat 800 dynod more power

Rod

Meh...y pipe, pipe and decent can will drop 20lbs and add 10 hp.  Play with clutching and maybe even drop a toof or two and BAM!  It’ll smoke shit all day long.

Still, I’d get the dealer to eat the cost of the necessary mods to get it to where they all said it was gonna be.

9 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

Whatever it is is quicker then the doo ya 

Hey slinger, heard the new cat is called "collusion". I heard it's gonna take everyone down... :news:

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey slinger the heard the new cat is called "collusion". I heard it's gonna take everyone down... :news:

Cat beeting everyone has nothing to do with collusion wtf

5 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Oh, shit. that 850 doo is gonna rape new cat 800 especially if it's not 168 HP like in that pic, would have to dig out 03 f7 with 1" track to have a chance of beating 850 doo lol 

Buttcocks should get an f7. 

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

:pc:

33401180_1934741683205070_1496907806165434368_n.jpg

Great stuff to suck guys in at spring promotion, and then deliver a sled with 13 less HP, and the owners cann,t do squat about it.

There is a reason smart sledders never buy a first year produced engine. A class action law suit might be the final nail in the coffin.

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Great stuff to suck guys in at spring promotion, and then deliver a sled with 13 less HP, and the owners cann,t do squat about it.

There is a reason smart sledders never buy a first year produced engine. A class action law suit might be the final nail in the coffin.

Well, I think this wouldn't be out of the ordinary for some shit like this.  It's not over yet but If Cat doesn't start showing some broke-in sled with mid 160's, well...some fuckery or idiocy or both was employed.

What I think is most likely to happen at this point is snow-check sleds may be left abandoned at dealers.  Hard to say...it depends on what people paid I guess.  

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Except thats not what the dyno said. The most gracious dyno in the land said 155hp.  That equals mid 140’s to anyone with a functioning brain. 

DTR :lol: