Starting to see poasts on FB that the 2020 cat 800 dynod more power

Rod

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah. Prolly not much question about that I don't think.  But in the same breath, while Poo couldn't seem to figure out those damn complicated two strokes, Cat couldn't figure out fucking CVT clutching and Doo didn't realize that cranks may need oil for lubrication.  :crazy:

It's fun being a consumer guinea pig for these guys!  :lol: 

Pretty much the story of the entire industry.  

Any issues with the Team clutches on my 16?  Saw potentially the cover on the primary can crack and explode.  Country Cat doesn't show a replacement cover available, only the entire clutch?  WTF, over.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Any issues with the Team clutches on my 16?  Saw potentially the cover on the primary can crack and explode.  Country Cat doesn't show a replacement cover available, only the entire clutch?  WTF, over.

Same as the failing roller in the primary on 3 post clutches from 09-11.....roller wear out and you have to replace whole clutch. Fucking cat engineering

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Same as the failing roller in the primary on 3 post clutches from 09-11.....roller wear out and you have to replace whole clutch. Fucking cat engineering

09-11 is a Barney.  We are talking Procross here.

Teflon ones are available in the aftermarket right?

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

09-11 is a Barney.  We are talking Procross here.

Teflon ones are available in the aftermarket right?

I'm talking crossfire chassis and barney. It was just an example of how they do shit. Retards....and no....there were no replacements aftermarket or oem. $800 clutch replacement for $14 worth of rollers

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm talking crossfire chassis and barney. It was just an example of how they do shit. Retards....and no....there were no replacements aftermarket or oem. $800 clutch replacement for $14 worth of rollers

Yikes.  I think the Team covers are available in the aftermarket, billet aluminum.

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I heard just a few but not too much.  Personally I'm not a big fan of them only because they seem a bit watered down from what Team produces just to fit a mass budget.  But, the secondary was certainly a better design than what Cat was using.  I just dump the secondary and go Team Tied anyway.  Easier to tune and much better design.  I kept the TSS on my racer and it works well.

I personally thought the old AC drive clutch was decent...these zipperheads just made the tolerances too tight.  Jesus.  It needs to be taken down, banged around, filed and dusted with a pound of graphite..LOL.  Some guys even tried shaving the arm o-rings down with no apparent success. It works best after 1000 or so miles.  That's also what is on my sled now but SW has gone through it so, it's performance is tip-top!

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

I'm hearing 155HP

👎

Which would be just fine if they could actually put the power down. But they cant so it will be another year of disappointment for the cat faithful

Just now, awful knawful said:

I have my sources.

If it was 171 Krom would have posted so. 155 and he's in hibernation.

:thumbsup:

I don't think anybody knows shit yet.  Those guys circle around and keep it all a big secret for as long as the can.  It's funny as fuck. 

"WE PAY $30/month for this!!!  Fuck sharing info!!!"  :lol: 

Image result for secret meeting gif

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think anybody knows shit yet.  Those guys circle around and keep it all a big secret for as long as the can.  It's funny as fuck. 

"WE PAY $30/month for this!!!  Fuck sharing info!!!"  :lol: 

I would not put it past Textron. I hope 155 is the wrong number or just BS there are a lot of people that will be very upset with their snow checks this year. I wish Cat was an employee-owned company and not owned by Textron.  

27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I would not put it past Textron. I hope 155 is the wrong number or just BS there are a lot of people that will be very upset with their snow checks this year. I wish Cat was an employee-owned company and not owned by Textron.  

Of all the funny brand bashing/brand bragging threads over the years, the I’ve always found the dyno threads the absolute funniest.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Of all the funny brand bashing/brand bragging threads over the years, the I’ve always found the dyno threads the absolute funniest.  

funnier than the F7 Joe threads? :lol2: