'Tomorrow it could be us': Marco Rubio warns Republicans not to take advantage of Wikileaks

Good I want all there bull shit on the table . if u are not a pile of shit and do what u say u have nothing to worry about .

guess Rubio is a cunt and has a lot to hide and I hope he is put in his place.

I really want to see the diff in media coverage that will be the sadist part

Edited by Ez ryder

Blame Russia? Why can't the respective parties do it to each other and find a scape goat like wikileaks? Trump is actually the smart one here as he doesn't email. He just says his stupid shit live on TV...

Just now, Sludgey said:

Lol Assange said that anything he has on trump is no worse than what he says in public.

and lol @ wince for buying the Russian narrative. What a buffoon. 

yup

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Lol Assange said that anything he has on trump is no worse than what he says in public.

and lol @ wince for buying the Russian narrative. What a buffoon. 

you know what you're getting with Trump.....that's part of his appeal. Says whatevers on his mind....sometimes too much.

Can't believe some want to disregard what's in those emails because they were hacked illegally.

With that train of thought....what if a burgler breaks into a house and discovers a dead body? Should we just arrest the burgler and ignore the dead body?

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

you know what you're getting with Trump.....that's part of his appeal. Says whatevers on his mind....sometimes too much.

Can't believe some want to disregard what's in those emails because they were hacked illegally.

With that train of thought....what if a burgler breaks into a house and discovers a dead body? Should we just arrest the burgler and ignore the dead body?

A bunch of Perry Masons :lol:

12 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Vince says lets start another cold war. :lol:

I hope Russia hacks the GOP and gives the info to Wikileaks too. Guarantee those fucks are just as crooked as the Dems and everyone but Momo has enough brain cells to see that.

Gotta keep fighting back and forth to make it seem like the American public actually has a "choice" who they elect. :news:

Here you go an imbicile that believes Russia is behind the leaks, like we needed any proof what a fucking moron this clown was :nuts: 

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

How is a secretive, corrupt government an asset to democracy? 

The Constitution guarantees the citizens privacy, not their government.

To people looking me Vince Rubios statements justify Hillarys actions. What he doesn't see is Rubio is advocating criminal behavior and saying don't cheer this it could our crimes that are uncovered one day.